Roids

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
First off a few things
1. They are talking about adult males
2. Yes its illegal, so is speeding.
3. Several governemtn agencies have gone aganist th ebanning of roids.
4. SOme long term studies at even high dosage report only minor at best side affects.

Watch the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73EC609GYD0&mode=related&search=

Theres a 2nd part on top of this just to state some things
I don't use roids, I don't intend to use roids reasons.
1. Age way to young
2. Exp, i'm not exped enough
3. Diet, diet isn't good enough yet.
4. Cost to much money
5. I could honsetly care less if I ripped right down to the bone.

I mainly want those two videos to be a eye opener for yall so you can see that roid use isn't "as bad" as they say it is if used responsibily, by a smart enough person it can in fact be benfical to your heatlh. BY ADULT HEALTHY MALES!

Nik00117 said:
First off a few things
2. Yes its illegal, so is speeding.
How can you even compare those two things? Murdering someone is illegal but so is speeding, yeah it's all right now...

i agree, with amish kid on this one, roids are bad, unfair advantage, and then if everyone else uses them? oh well, then that becomes the standard, but the side affects are bad...

i was watching this thing on TLC last night and it was called "The Man Who's Arms Exploded". me and my friends we watching this guy Gregg Valentino who had like a 30 inch arm. his bycep and tricep looked like they had basketballs in them.

heres him being arrested for steroid charges
gregval-784073.jpg

i would never use steroid because its like cheating with working out and its really dumb no matter how old you are. i work out with free weights just for my arms mostly for racing but using steroid have never crossed my mind and never will.

Ronco Rox said:
i was watching this thing on TLC last night and it was called "The Man Who's Arms Exploded". me and my friends we watching this guy Gregg Valentino who had like a 30 inch arm. his bycep and tricep looked like they had basketballs in them.

heres him being arrested for steroid charges
gregval-784073.jpg

i would never use steroid because its like cheating with working out and its really dumb no matter how old you are. i work out with free weights just for my arms mostly for racing but using steroid have never crossed my mind and never will.

His arm is the size of my waist.

I don't approve of people using steroids, but IMO it's one of the things the goverment should not prosocute against.

I know a few people that use Steroids, and they've changed since using them, more emotional more moody, pissy, etc... Just not fun to hang around with.

i agree, with amish kid on this one, roids are bad, unfair advantage, and then if everyone else uses them? oh well, then that becomes the standard, but the side affects are bad...

Even if roids were legal chances are they'd be insaenly $$$

I know a few people that use Steroids, and they've changed since using them, more emotional more moody, pissy, etc... Just not fun to hang around with.

They aren't using them correctly. I know several poeple who have used roids, and one is currently on a cycle, honsetly at first galance no one can tell. hes also 27 BTW and its not his first cycle and he knows what he is doing.

I'd never use roids, not because they are illegal, but because the $$$ and I don't care for that performace gain you get out of it. O btw a lot of poeple in the roid community pretty say most of yall sports super heros are "On everything besides roller blades and somtimes that too"

90% of the poeple on earth have this view on roids THEY ARE DANGEROUS REGRADLESS, and yes they are dangerous and in fact VERY RISKY but if used correctly by a healthly adult male there is no risk.

I don't approve of people using steroids, but IMO it's one of the things the goverment should not prosocute against.

I agree with some points in this.

I'll say this, idiots that use roids are bad, eduacted poeple that generally just want bigger gains that have done their research and are converstative in the use of roids and do proper cycles are fine, and gov arresting poeple for it is gay.

SPorts could still ban it, but for personnal use.

They aren't using them correctly. I know several poeple who have used roids, and one is currently on a cycle, honsetly at first galance no one can tell. hes also 27 BTW and its not his first cycle and he knows what he is doing.

I'd never use roids, not because they are illegal, but because the $$$ and I don't care for that performace gain you get out of it. O btw a lot of poeple in the roid community pretty say most of yall sports super heros are "On everything besides roller blades and somtimes that too"

90% of the poeple on earth have this view on roids THEY ARE DANGEROUS REGRADLESS, and yes they are dangerous and in fact VERY RISKY but if used correctly by a healthly adult male there is no risk.

Are you retarded? Of course they are using them correctly. I've been offered to use Steroids for FREE, but I passed it up, because I don't need some stupid cheat to be better at what I do.

Back
Top Bottom