Roflmao!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CarpeNoctem said:
I'm sorry, I should have specified that I wasn't talking about you. I was directing that toward Jack05. I support you 100% when you defend yourself. I meant nothing bad towards you Gian.

Thanks man.. that really does mean a lot.. I think you are a truly nice person.

ok at last we r on the same level
that is what im trying to say, if you read back through my last 2 posts you will see what i meant. A lot of people think gay people can't fight and like you have just figured out its not true
jack

Jack05 said:
ok at last we r on the same level
that is what im trying to say, if you read back through my last 2 posts you will see what i meant. A lot of people think gay people can't fight and like you have just figured out its not true
jack

A lot of people think gay people can't fight? Obviously you are an idiot for believeing so. Go screw yourself. You know what? I'm sick of your shit. You obviously are an insensitive bastard.

thats rich coming from you gian whe every thread u make/reply to gets locked! You misunderstood what i was trying to say, end of story lock the post!!!
jack

Jack05 said:
thats rich coming from you gian whe every thread u make/reply to gets locked! You misunderstood what i was trying to say, end of story lock the post!!!
jack

You were mocking me and every other poster around here thinks so. Why the hell would you open a thread anyways? Why not private message me? You are wrong and stupid. What else is there to say?

Jack05 said:
jack

Yeah, I think you were kinda misunderstood, but this has gone far enough...moneyman started the fire and now you're just tossing gasoline into it.

ok gian let me make sure you understand this......
it seems your not a very nice person, you attack people for their opionions. It seems 'all these posters' are people who either haven't read any of your posts or seen what you are capable of
jack

Jack05 said:
ok gian let me make sure you understand this......
it seems your not a very nice person, you attack people for their opionions. It seems 'all these posters' are people who either haven't read any of your posts or seen what you are capable of
jack

Why did you open this thread about me? Private message me.

You were the one who was mocking me. A lot of the posters here are showing their compassion for me and you did not by opening this thread. A lot of people who have been here for a long time You are a cruel person. You aren't one to speak.

Seen what I'm capable of?

JUST DROP THIS FOR ONCE. STOP BEING A PERSISTENT FOOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom