Roflcopter!!!

saying nigga\nigger or whatever isnt racist, all the black people call each other that, then when a white guy calls they that there like "wtf you racist bast***" then another black guy says "you said it nigga" thats pretty much how things roll.

the race who called racist IMO. they use the whole "discrimination" thing to there advantage. everytime something makes them mad, they just accuse people of being racist. BS imo, though i know most arent like that.

I agree with Rudster,

You can be Red, Yellow, Black or White and be racist. Racism is a attitude...not a color or a word.

saying nigga\nigger or whatever isnt racist, all the black people call each other that, then when a white guy calls they that there like "wtf you racist bast***" then another black guy says "you said it nigga" thats pretty much how things roll.

the race who called racist IMO. they use the whole "discrimination" thing to there advantage. everytime something makes them mad, they just accuse people of being racist. BS imo, though i know most arent like that.

I agree, but I still don't like hearing "nigger" at all. I don't care who says it, it's a stupid word.

I've seen black people go on about "It's because i'm black, huh?"... I want to beat them just for saying that. Fucking morons.

Granted, I too know a few who aren't stupid like that.
As far as I'm concerned they just look different, and thats as far as that goes.

Back
Top Bottom