Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 06-16-2010, 08:53 PM   #1
In Runtime

Send a message via AIM to Sinonymous
Default RM125 - Near Complete

Hey guys, It's been a while since my last post. And for a month or two I haven't been able to access the site on my comps. So, I decided to rebuild that RM and through failures and rotted gaskets from '89 I finally got it to (crapily) run. I'd finish it up but work has been s***win' me over big time for work hours, so I'm straped for cash. All that is left is rear brakes, kill switch because I shocked myself in the throat last night, carburator rebuild (gas leaks out of the overflow horribly), and a good cleaning.

Pics:

Old 06-16-2010, 09:42 PM   #2
Daemon Poster

Default Re: RM125 - Near Complete

It's more than likely in desperate need of a rebuild yes, However fuel coming out of your overflow could be caused by a stuck or faulty float. Start with the cheap potential problems first.

AmericanSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 01:45 AM   #3
In Runtime

Send a message via AIM to Sinonymous
Default Re: RM125 - Near Complete

Thats what I thought originally too. We didn't turn up any holes and it throttles fine. A friend thinks that the O-Ring is busted keeping it from being completely sealed. I didn't know so I was going to have a friend of a friend check it out and tell me what it needed. He said he could fix it pretty cheap. But I gotta get some work hours in to finish it.

Edit: Or at least sell it. It's really tall for a 125, a bit too tall for me. I have issues getting on and starting it sometimes.