Rihanna= Loser.

I would hate to be a celebrity. No amount of money could make up for the lack of privacy IMO.I mean a celebrity can't even pick a wedgie out of their arse without the photo of it making an appearance in a magazine. People saying oh yeah i would sign autographs for anyone and everyone would get tired of it pretty quick....specially when you have had a bad day and just want 5 minutes peace and quiet.

Irrelevant. I am not charitable. I barely have enough money for myself, thank you.

I don't give two shits about some poor country in africa.

You probably wouldn't even notice a dollar. And exactly, you don't give a shit about people you don't know. Why should A celeb be any different? Why would they spend their free time doing something for a complete stranger?

If she didn't want to give out her autograph, that's her prerogative. There's no rule, written or unwritten, that says she has to do the whims of everybody that approaches her at any time of day or night. Would it have been nice if she did give the girl her autograph, yes. But she kindly said no and you need to respect that.

Oh please. The girl was her biggest fan. Think how she must've felt.

who fore sees this thread becoming some kind of huge out of hand argument that will eventually get locked?

celebrities aren't real people and they know that.

Back
Top Bottom