Rihanna= Loser.

True, very true...

But still....a little girl? I would thing she would appreciate hearing about how she is a huge fan and aspires to be like her, maybe that's just me though.

I agree. However, I'd still write my autograph if a kid asks for it. That kind of thing can mean a lot for a child, and it only takes like 5 seconds.

5 seconds multiplied by the hundreds of times everyday she would get asked. It would get very old very quick without a doubt

i blame your parents making her think that its okay to just go up to her while shes having her dinner.. its very rude to just go up to someone while they are eating and interupt them. celebrity or not, theres common decency which says that you dont do something like that.....

I don't see anything wrong with that. Most celebrities like some peace to themselves after a long day. Paul McCartney has also been known to do that.

I agree ..middle of dinner is not the time I would want to be asked for an autograph.

The novelty of people wanting your autograph left and right probably disappears... fast.

The problem with celebrity's is that everybody thinks it's a personal thing. Fans get offended if they're treated like a stranger. (gee, imagine that, a fan that the celebrity doesn't personally know..)

I wouldn't want some random person come talk to me while I'm on the phone or trying to eat or whatever.

How could you think that? Celebrities are people too, despite what you think. They have times were they don't want to be interrupted, just like us.

That's the life they chose! Celebrities can all f*** off and lick my balls if they dont want to put up with people asking for their autograph and don't want to paparazzi in their faces. I LOVE IT when I see the paparazzi harassing them like crazy. Just like how every job has its perks, every job has its downfalls. So cry me a river to all the celebrities who bitch and complain about not having time to themselves when they go out in public. Go buy yourself a new Mercedes to make yourself feel better FFS!

I'd a stared RiRi right in the face, and said: "Ok, bitch. You have two choices. You can either take a minute to sign my sister's CD or whatever, or....you can join me in HELL! It's your choice."

I think she should have found the time to give her an autography, thats something that comes with the job to appreciate your fans

Everyone's right. She should have found time, and if she left before your sister, she should have if she was thinking of her fans, come up to her then at least, or if she saw your sister leaving first.

If I was known, I would never forget my fans, however many came up to me.

Without people like your sister, she wouldn't be famous, and wouldn't have all the money she probably does.

Back
Top Bottom