Right, I've plucked up the courage..

If he's allowed to do it without getting in trouble, we should be allowed, without any comment at all.

I think you basicly covered it James. You said all the crap he does. I don't even know why he is here, he either does not know crap about computers. Or he does know crap about computers but does not wanna help people.

I am guess he does not know crap about computers...Well, judging by the name of this forum "Computer Forums" I would think that you should know stuff about computers.

Brookfield is probably a nice guy in real life. But on here he does not understand when people are joking and when they are not, no matter how obvious it is. He is a big hypocrite (I hope thats how you spell it...lol) He says don't do this that and the other, and then does the same thing he just warned someone about. And practicly everything he does other mods un-do. He basicly just makes more stuff for them to do. And there are only a few mods that say he is not perfect...idk...

BTW, Brook, how did you find this forum?

He was here when the community was just growing, and didn't do too much to become a mod, he just simply hinted, and got made a mod. I think he sees himself as the parent sort of role, because he is older, and alot of us are like 13-16, and older of course. I know he really annoys Dev, and ArrizX, as I am sure they will have things to say, I think this thread is perfectly fine..

Brookfield, everything im saying, doesnt change the fact that I like you..but I suppose thats up to you..

I have no problem as Brookefield as a person

However I don't think he's fit for a moderator role. Anything he disagrees with he closes. He is old and close minded and won't listen to others.

Back in his youth years, things were very different, and the younger crowd can't stand these old morals being pushed upon us.

If their was any reason for me to leave the forum, it would be Brookefield. He is one of those people that cannot properly handle power and should not have it, quite like Toronto's police chief.

joxley1990 said:
Ok, as we know, people are out for Brookfield. Trying not to be a rider here, I personally like the guy, Ok, Ok, he does do some annoying things, but hey, everyone gets annoying. Im sorry to anyone who disagrees with me here, or who thinks im a rider - but Brookfield, im on your side..

Say what you have to say about him, and leave it be, express your feelings, no swearing, and keep it clean, honest, but clean..

Say what you have to say nicely..dont be a twat about it..

Brookfield - As much as I like you, and respect the fact that CF makes up

some of your day, no affence, I do think, that you look at this forum, and consider the members, your kids, because, at the end of the day, you are an oldie on here, which is cool, (e-grandad) haha, and sometimes, you are bossy, you tell people not to double post, but on alot of occasions, I have seen you double post, and triple post..bad example huh?

You threaten people with bannings when you dont get what you want, you have a go when people dont answer you, and if you dont like the look, or discussion of a thread, you close it, only for another moderator to open it, for you to then join in with the discussion.

As much as I like you, that is what I want to say..

I like ya man, I respect you, just to keep that clear..

Sorry about this thread, as Im sure you will see things in here, you really dont want to, but I feel, it's time..everyone just be honest in here, but, like I said, keep it clean.
i concur, like i said, if you have an issue, take it up in a pm.

Well, I just find him arrogant and close-minded and I think he shouldn't be a moderator.

well as i agree with you to an extent recon, some arguements should be made public.

i like brookfield, he looks into things when i ask him, and i have been happy with him 90% of the time. we seem to get along well so i don't really have any issues with him. although one thing i have noticed maurice you do seem to be a bit jumpy to conclusions latly.

I find him a good guy, nothing wrong with what he does.

Brookfield is probably a nice guy in real life. But on here he does not understand when people are joking and when they are not, no matter how obvious it is.

Did you think of the age gap?

I like brookfield, he looks into things when i ask him, and i have been happy with him 90% of the time. we seem to get along well so i don't really have any issues with hi

Overall, he's a good guy. People have their flaws.

Back
Top Bottom