Riddle

burton_o6 said:
How does sunshine make celebrities look stupid? Or sqeeze sunshine, to make it pop?

Becausee...it makes their make up run..and stuff...

No just joking, but I dont know the answer at all..

I found this on another website:

I turn polar bears white (fur is white because they adapt to the altitude. higher atmospheric pressure slower melinin)
and I will make you cry. (peer pressure)
I make guys have to pee (pressure in bladder)
and girls comb their hair. (peer pressure)
I make celebrities look stupid (stress = pressure)
and normal people look like celebrities. (again peer pressure makes u wanna look nice)
I turn pancakes brown (pressure causes heat. heat makes pancakes brown)
and make your champane bubble. (bubbles are the release of air and aire pressure)
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop. (if you somehow squeeze a container of pressurized gas, it explodes)
If you look at me, you'll pop. (could refer to peer pressure. u snap under the pressure, every body staring at you.)

Lac3y said:
I found this on another website:

I turn polar bears white (fur is white because they adapt to the altitude. higher atmospheric pressure slower melinin)
and I will make you cry. (peer pressure)
I make guys have to pee (pressure in bladder)
and girls comb their hair. (peer pressure)
I make celebrities look stupid (stress = pressure)
and normal people look like celebrities. (again peer pressure makes u wanna look nice)
I turn pancakes brown (pressure causes heat. heat makes pancakes brown)
and make your champane bubble. (bubbles are the release of air and aire pressure)
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop. (if you somehow squeeze a container of pressurized gas, it explodes)
If you look at me, you'll pop. (could refer to peer pressure. u snap under the pressure, every body staring at you.)

nice

The answers pressure...

Polar bears are white because the pressure at the poles is low, so they have to be able to absorb heat.

Pressure makes you cry if it's too much.

Pressure in your bladder makes you have to pee.

Peer pressure makes girls comb their hair...Otherwise we wouldn't bother!

Celebrities usually crack under pressure.

Many normal people will shine under pressure.

Pancakes turn brown thanks to pressure generated by the heat.

Champagne will bubble until the pressure of the carbonation has disappeared.

If you squeeze something under pressure, BAM, there it goes.

If you are "looking" at pressure, you're in it, like in an airplane, and your ears pop.

I still don't get how it makes polar bears white.
I think they are white because the environment is white. Just like many other animals it's usefull for them to stay hidden.

Back
Top Bottom