Richard Hammond

Slayer said:
Yeah, James May, a stereotypical Englishman sipping on tea and driving around in elegant classic cars
Is that what you think we we all do?, good lord, *titter*, I drive a decent car & wear good clothes, I drink tea, never sip, but that's normal, not stereotypical!, lol.

How about Dick Van Dyke's terrible cockney accent in Mary Poppins, a real hoot, he was recently interviewed on prime time TV over here, & laughingly admitted it was awful.

Great news, he's up, walking talking & joking, Thursday he was out of intensive care, yesterday he was transferred to another hospital, he's not out of the woods yet, there is still concern about brainlash, whiplash of the brain, the brain acts like jelly in a container, & if it is very violently shaken, hundreds of tiny capilliaries tear, causing bleeding in the skull, they are keeping a close eye on this of course, & up to this morning there was no sign of this, so, a small sign?

Brookfield said:
Great news, he's up, walking talking & joking, Thursday he was out of intensive care, yesterday he was transferred to another hospital, he's not out of the woods yet, there is still concern about brainlash, whiplash of the brain, the brain acts like jelly in a container, & if it is very violently shaken, hundreds of tiny capilliaries tear, causing bleeding in the skull, they are keeping a close eye on this of course, & up to this morning there was no sign of this, so, a small sign?

Yeah he was on tv earlier, seemed like his old self, laughing and joking, good luck to the fella

Glad he's gettin better. His first words to James May was "Hello C**kface apparantly, so at least he hasn't lost his sense of humour.

I find it weird in a way, to be watching him on repeats of Top Gear, Brainiac etc, it's a little better now, that he seems to be well on the mend, but I think it was wrong for SKY to show them, right from day one of the accident, I realise their schedules must be very difficult to re-arrange, but they should have put a black-out on them, until about now, to show sensitivity & respect to his family & friends, & indeed to the viewing public as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom