RFID technology

50 cents on 100 items(think groceries ppl do that all the time at target, i work there) adds up to 50 dollars. People cant spare that.

That's pretty crazy trd... I read this one article about this couple who implanted chips in their bodies that automated their homes... like when they went to a door, the door would sense their presence and open the door automactically, and then turn on the t.v., start cooking the dinner, etc.... it was nuts. I would like to see both in the future...

Actually, this technology has been in the works for quite a long time from talking to a friend of mine. There was a special on the Discovery channel regarding this technology and how it can benefit consumers and every aspect of business. Not to mention government control too. That's where the conspiracy theory comes in. We'll probably see it implemented slowly. It reminds me of those GPS tracking system we have on our cell phones. I hope you people realize that all our phones are basically a beacon. You can turn it off manually, but there's also a way to automatically turn it on remotely too. I've been watching too much "Alias".

Back
Top Bottom