the revision thread

sounds complicated and scary, and i thought a levels were confusing lol

yeah new york has its thumb up their ass test wise. they keep changing requirements of courses and "dumbing" them down because we have too many gangster idiots failing :rolleyes:

yeah new york has its thumb up their ass test wise. they keep changing requirements of courses and "dumbing" them down because we have too many gangster idiots failing :rolleyes:
haha yeah thats true. only a few more days left i cant wait till its over :D

I have my final exam for my degree course in social work on the 12th June, I have taken a week off work to revise, because work is always far too busy to even think about revision.......

Am pretty pleased with what I have achieved today, a good 6hrs, despite the girl I am seeing wanting me to come round and see her lol....another week and no more exams for me, just one more placement and its all done....

I have my final exam for my degree course in social work on the 12th June, I have taken a week off work to revise, because work is always far too busy to even think about revision.......

Am pretty pleased with what I have achieved today, a good 6hrs, despite the girl I am seeing wanting me to come round and see her lol....another week and no more exams for me, just one more placement and its all done....

though choice i would have chose the girl though you got a lil over a week. best remedy for a test is relaxing ;)

though choice i would have chose the girl though you got a lil over a week. best remedy for a test is relaxing ;)

It tends to be anything but relaxing, but I have a hell of a lot to cram, approximately 3 units a day until exam day, plus a few other work related bits and pieces.......so ummm no distractions

well lets see, i have my united states history and government regents, math B regents, French 3 regents and physics regents. the US one im gonna rip a new one and the math im feeling good on. to tell you the truth i feel pretty good on all of them.

after i took my ACT and SAT i realized how easy regent questions are.

btw for all of you who aren't in new york, regents are a new york state test that let you advance into the next level of education sort of speak.
Haha Regents are the biggest joke ever. You said it yourself, they've been dumbed down for the stupid kids.

I'm not really worried about any of my finals. Biology is Regents level for the final, and after being in the honors course that will be a piece of cake. Math I just have to go over the formulas a few more times and I'll be fine.

wow , english paper one was a piece of piss , i finished it which was better than my mock when i didnt even finish so that is good , the minimum grade i can get now is a C which is sort of a threashold so to say that you hvae to be above . i wouldnt even care if i got a C that would be good but i would be mega happyif i got a B , now n i have finished exams for today , have got a science exam tomorrow tho but that should be easy seeing as i got an A or an A* in all but one of the modualr exams

Back
Top Bottom