Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 06-02-2007, 08:14 PM   #31
muz
Golden Master

Default Re: the revision thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_se View Post
yh i hated how we were treated like kids in yr 11. atleast its changed for me. i sometimes go to the chippy but usually ill just buy tons of crap from the supermarket. that reminds me. this was mine and someone elses light lunch once:
http://dudese.co.nr/begin.html
yeah the only thing i dont wanna do is spend all my ema on dinners , i might actually go home for dinners seing as i live about 3mins walk from my college , raid the fridge then go back to college

Old 06-02-2007, 08:22 PM   #32
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se

i get ema but my dads letting me save it for a car. i therefore use the money he gives me every week which isnt a lot considering my bus is 17 a week legally

Old 06-02-2007, 08:26 PM   #33
muz
Golden Master

Quote:
i get ema but my dads letting me save it for a car. i therefore use the money he gives me every week which isnt a lot considering my bus is 17 a week legally
my parents have decided once i get ema no money froed havm them , how far is the bus journey , why not get a cheap bike instead, also i just lie and say iam younger when i get on the bus
Old 06-02-2007, 08:29 PM   #34
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by muz379 View Post
my parents have decided once i get ema no money froed havm them , how far is the bus journey , why not get a cheap bike instead, also i just lie and say iam younger when i get on the bus
ive been doing that for ages. i also have other tricks
the journey is 10 miles. i considered biking once but it would kill me every day. i worked out a new "method" of cheaper bus fares not long ago so ill happy when i go back
Old 06-04-2007, 05:10 PM   #35
muz
Golden Master

wow , well i had a geography exam and a maths exam today and i think all weng ok ish i suppose , luckily i have another geography paper ands maths paper to revise for more
Old 06-04-2007, 05:36 PM   #36
Golden Master

i had 2 business today. i was a bit fcuked on dr pepper as i drank 2 litres and it was so hot. i couldnt write properly. luckily i did ok. got maths in a few days
Old 06-04-2007, 05:40 PM   #37
muz
Golden Master

Quote:
i had 2 business today. i was a bit fcuked on dr pepper as i drank 2 litres and it was so hot. i couldnt write properly. luckily i did ok. got maths in a few days
gor eng writing tomorrow , feeling a bit scared of it , here was my day , woke up at about 7am then i had some choco pops munchers , then my friend arrived and i got a lift to school with him . then i waited around for about 30mins went to geo exam , 1hour 45 i finished it in about 1 hour then i went to get some chips and gravy and ate it , then i bought some javacakes went back to school for the maths exam

oh btw happy birthday dude
Old 06-04-2007, 05:48 PM   #38
Golden Master

lol thans. my day was i woke up at 10. went on cf and chilled a lil bit. waited for the bus for ages then finally got to schoo. bought a load of food i still havent eaten then i went to do the exams. after wards i missed the bus even though i was on time and i dropped my w800. i was also a bit wierd from the dr pepper. my mum eventually picked me up after half an hour of sitting on the wall like a chav. i then went to my mums for a bit then back to my dads for a bbq and my mates popped round briefly. was a bit crap in some ways but ok in others. my dad also hasnt been in the greatest of moods but nm. atleast ill be driving soon
Old 06-04-2007, 07:32 PM   #39
Fully Optimized

well lets see, i have my united states history and government regents, math B regents, French 3 regents and physics regents. the US one im gonna rip a new one and the math im feeling good on. to tell you the truth i feel pretty good on all of them.

after i took my ACT and SAT i realized how easy regent questions are.

btw for all of you who aren't in new york, regents are a new york state test that let you advance into the next level of education sort of speak.
Ronco Rox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 07:34 PM   #40
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronco Rox View Post
well lets see, i have my united states history and government regents, math B regents, French 3 regents and physics regents. the US one im gonna rip a new one and the math im feeling good on. to tell you the truth i feel pretty good on all of them.

after i took my ACT and SAT i realized how easy regent questions are.

btw for all of you who aren't in new york, regents are a new york state test that let you advance into the next level of education sort of speak.
sounds complicated and scary, and i thought a levels were confusing lol