Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-13-2007, 02:12 AM   #1
BSOD
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 508
Send a message via AIM to BF2player
Default Review: Stupidity

Well, I want to know what you think of stupidity. Let me here your opinions.
(this is a mockery of the other threads)

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of stupidity.
__________________

BF2player is offline  
Old 10-13-2007, 02:22 AM   #2
BSOD
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 6,556
Send a message via MSN to Rudster816
Default Re: Review: Stupidity

at THIS very moment i would say say you for making another thread like this!!
__________________

Rudster816 is offline  
Old 10-13-2007, 02:32 AM   #3
Bogan
 
Neodude112320's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 8,471
Send a message via MSN to Neodude112320
Default Re: Review: Stupidity

OMG,These threads are annoying the S*** out of me,Would everybody just quit it?
__________________
Desktop:BitFenix Survivor~Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3R~ i7 2600K @ 4hz~AMD 6870 1GB~12gb Team Elite DDR3 1333~3xWD In RAID5~W7 Ult
Laptop:Alienware M11x~ i7-2637M 1.7GHz~16GB 1333MHz DDR3~GeForce GT 540M~W7 Ult
Neodude112320 is offline  
Old 10-13-2007, 11:34 AM   #4
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Thumbs down Re: Review: Stupidity

"BF" may be appropriate for him, mocking the threads is pretty damn silly IMO, especially the review thread, reviewing mods is a good idea, & should be taken very seriously, stupid thread!!!
Brookfield is offline  
Old 10-13-2007, 11:36 AM   #5
Golden Master
 
borat_sagdiyev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 8,986
Send a message via AIM to borat_sagdiyev Send a message via MSN to borat_sagdiyev
Default Re: Review: Stupidity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BF2player View Post
Well, I want to know what you think of stupidity. Let me here your opinions.
(this is a mockery of the other threads)

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of stupidity.
you're not helping the situation at all buddy
__________________
Core 2 Duo e4500 2.2ghz @ 2.8ghz
evga 650i ultra
2gb 400mhz ram OC'ed to 450
evga geforce 7600GT overclocked
borat_sagdiyev is offline  
Old 10-13-2007, 11:57 AM   #6
BSOD
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 508
Send a message via AIM to BF2player
Default Re: Review: Stupidity

I'm not mocking the mod review threads. I'm mocking the ones that other members made that are not mods. There a few of them.

First of all, this forum is a joke. You have mods that constantly break the rules, double post, and otherwise have total disregard for the rules because they feel above them. AKA: Brookfield.

Second, most of your members have no computer knowledge whatsoever and are not helpful at all. I asked a question a long time regarding a topic, and the member went on about an error that had nothing to do with what I was asking about. I fixed it myself, but that shows how competent the members are here.

Third, after reading many of your stickies and rules. It appears that if you don't do what the mods say, you get banned. Even though you may be right, you still get banned because the mods hide behind their powers. Also, you get banned for trivial things. Never in one forum have I seen more banned members than here.

Sure, you could say that if I don't like it leave. I'm sure it will probably come to that, but until then, lets see what logical responses you can come up with.
BF2player is offline  
Old 10-13-2007, 12:17 PM   #7
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: Review: Stupidity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BF2player View Post
I'm not mocking the mod review threads. I'm mocking the ones that other members made that are not mods. There a few of them.

First of all, this forum is a joke. You have mods that constantly break the rules, double post, and otherwise have total disregard for the rules because they feel above them. AKA: Brookfield.

Second, most of your members have no computer knowledge whatsoever and are not helpful at all. I asked a question a long time regarding a topic, and the member went on about an error that had nothing to do with what I was asking about. I fixed it myself, but that shows how competent the members are here.

Third, after reading many of your stickies and rules. It appears that if you don't do what the mods say, you get banned. Even though you may be right, you still get banned because the mods hide behind their powers. Also, you get banned for trivial things. Never in one forum have I seen more banned members than here.

Sure, you could say that if I don't like it leave. I'm sure it will probably come to that, but until then, lets see what logical responses you can come up with.
You haven't got the message yet have you, look around you, all the posts so far are against this thread, & therefore you, you're the one who raised it, as for your opinion of me, I don't mind, everyone has their own opinion, but to say "the mods hide behind their powers" is in my opinion the sort of thing a person who dislikes cops would say, I was a cop once, so you dislike me as a moderator & as an ex cop, but would you say it to my face?, I very much doubt it.
I'm not going to close this thread as it's just getting interesting, such as you saying it'll probably come to you leaving, well, feel free, I don't think you'll be missed after your tirade here, so, byeee!
Brookfield is offline  
Old 10-13-2007, 12:28 PM   #8
Golden Master
 
MikeReiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,053
Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner
Default Re: Review: Stupidity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield View Post
You haven't got the message yet have you, look around you, all the posts so far are against this thread, & therefore you, you're the one who raised it, as for your opinion of me, I don't mind, everyone has their own opinion, but to say "the mods hide behind their powers" is in my opinion the sort of thing a person who dislikes cops would say, I was a cop once, so you dislike me as a moderator & as an ex cop, but would you say it to my face?, I very much doubt it.
I'm not going to close this thread as it's just getting interesting!
I think this thread was stupid.. but his last post he just made had some points.

He doesn't imply that he hates cops, you are implying that he does.

He just said he hates moderators who don't follow the rules of the forum.

Don't make assumptions like that.


And you're wrong. BF2 is a nice guy, who I'd rather not see leave.
MikeReiner is offline  
Old 10-13-2007, 12:32 PM   #9
Golden Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,534
Default Re: Review: Stupidity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield View Post
You haven't got the message yet have you, look around you, all the posts so far are against this thread, & therefore you, you're the one who raised it, as for your opinion of me, I don't mind, everyone has their own opinion, but to say "the mods hide behind their powers" is in my opinion the sort of thing a person who dislikes cops would say, I was a cop once, so you dislike me as a moderator & as an ex cop, but would you say it to my face?, I very much doubt it.
I'm not going to close this thread as it's just getting interesting, such as you saying it'll probably come to you leaving, well, feel free, I don't think you'll be missed after your tirade here, so, byeee!
Actually he's making sense.
LA061 is offline  
Old 10-13-2007, 12:33 PM   #10
BSOD
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 508
Send a message via AIM to BF2player
Default Re: Review: Stupidity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield View Post
You haven't got the message yet have you, look around you, all the posts so far are against this thread, & therefore you, you're the one who raised it, as for your opinion of me, I don't mind, everyone has their own opinion, but to say "the mods hide behind their powers" is in my opinion the sort of thing a person who dislikes cops would say, I was a cop once, so you dislike me as a moderator & as an ex cop, but would you say it to my face?, I very much doubt it.
I'm not going to close this thread as it's just getting interesting, such as you saying it'll probably come to you leaving, well, feel free, I don't think you'll be missed after your tirade here, so, byeee!
I can't understand what you wrote really. Incorrect grammar, spelling, and overall it makes no sense. I don't really care if they are against this thread. It wasn't meant to be anything.

I have nothing against you being a cop? I never said I did. This has nothing to do with anything. Yes, you do hide behind your powers. If you where a member, you would have banned yourself by now because you have broken all the rules that you supposedly are supposed to enforce.

Just a quick question, why do you always pull something that you did into the past into the threads. This time is you being a cop, and in a previous thread is what something else. I think something in your head broke when you lost your wife. I used to be a member here a long time ago. You where a good mod back then, but now... you are pathetic.
__________________

BF2player is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0