Review my sig

Kage said:
Liking that pic 99Nasha :D That plane looks awsome!

By any chance have you got all views of that plane, like a blueprint? front, back, left, etc. I'd love to model that :D

You can Google it. It's the Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon. A very nice plane indeed :D

This is another beauty too:
F-22RaptorFrontPic.jpg

F-22RaptorSidePic.jpg

ex_thugsneedhugs.jpg
SEE I SUCK!!!!!!!!!!! lol if any one has any tips plz....help...I dotn under stand how to make the images be transparent very well to where it looks like they were ment to be there

I dont want one i wanna learn how to do it...buh uhhh so hard i have little patience lol....thats why i threw civilization 3 away....I like to know whats im doin....Its odd..I picked up computers 2 easy....dont even know how i got into them...no computer people surroundin me

haha, you have to see mine, they're so bad

^^^ my first effort, pretty poor

^^^^my fave

^^^^the one in development

lol
all yours are good, yours are excellent cobra, you've got something to be proud of there

This is my signature from Rapid Gaming Forums:

CoolYodaAnimation.gif
PGR3Animation.gif

CoolBanner.gif

It's formatted like that, although it looks strange here.

Wow Techy Geek, I'm liking your lot alot too! Seems like the third one could turn out the best when you finish it :D Keep at it!

alvino, thanks, 99Nasha sent me some great blueprints in a PM :D

Some excellent examples here everyone!

By the way, you know Cobra you have that one rippling? Have you used a gif program, and changed the effect in photoshop for each frame and exported?

starr.jpg

felt3-400.jpg

Those are from a tournament I was in wayyy back. I didn't make them though... Although I still am in contact with the people who did.

lol, thanks kage, I always thought the second was my best, ill keep working on it, I think we should sticky this thread and have it so people can showcase their sigs
ok heres a new one, def. my best so far

ok, it wasnt supposed to be like that, that was the tex that was supposed to move, this is the problem

and this is what it really is

Im rather proud of it actually, I'm trying to make the text move, but when I come to publish it, it shouws all the background pictures as well, I mean it flashes them, I may do it on flash speaking of which

Back
Top Bottom