resident evil 5 raciests u got to be kidding me

muz said:
You know what we are all part of one race , the human race

I dare you to say that to a Neo Nazi.

Truth? yes. Great way of looking at it? yes.
How the rest of the general population will react to it... Not so well.

You know what we are all part of one race , the human race

amen to that. it doesent matter if we are black, white, mexican, chinese, gay, straight, have physical deformities and such, we are all one.

trust me, im a believer in the "we are all god's childern, and he loves us all regardless of who we are" saying. i just wish people would open their eyes, actually take that into account, and stop hating eachother.

I dare you to say that to a Neo Nazi.

Truth? yes. Great way of looking at it? yes.
How the rest of the general population will react to it... Not so well.

Yeah it is only idealistic but it is the way everyone should see it . If you where blind how would you tell who was what color ,You would have to pass judgement based on personality . I think you should make judgments about people based on their personality not the colour of their skin

Neo nazis , they got issues they should go see a psychiatrist about . Its a personality that makes a person not a skin colour or nationality .

I know thats not the way some people see it but it should be the way

people that say the game is racist are rascist themselves because they actually make the black people stand out more by saying w/e. giving blacks more rights is rascist because u are making them more noticeable and obviously treating them like babies.

Yeah it is only idealistic but it is the way everyone should see it . If you where blind how would you tell who was what color ,You would have to pass judgement based on personality . I think you should make judgments about people based on their personality not the colour of their skin

Neo nazis , they got issues they should go see a psychiatrist about . Its a personality that makes a person not a skin colour or nationality .

I know thats not the way some people see it but it should be the way

I'm going to go out on a limb here.

I SPEAK FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

Alot of people are racist on skin color, because skin color relates to a certain personality type.

NOT EVERY PERSON OF THE SELECTED RACE IS LIKE THIS

However, It needs to be brought up. At my school, majority is actually Mexican. Now do not get me wrong what-so-ever, there are some awesome Mexicans out there. My best friend is a Mexican. I shit you not. But people here don't stereotype the Mexican populous. There are a lot of gang-banger Mexicans out there. No hiding it no way around it, thats how it is. They lie, they do drugs, they fight in gangs, and they steal. Not every Mexican does, but the Mexicans here are glorified for that. No Mexican is glorified for helping the old lady across the street. People hear these things and get their own opinion with out having a personal experience to both sides. This is how racism springs up.

That is the way it is with everyone though, isn't it? I mean come on, how many people hear about how the Mexican gave a few extra bucks to someone for gas, or a pay phone or whatever it may be. There are good citizens out there. But the media only reports and informs on the Mexican gang drive-by's. That sets a very negative image to anyone who has no experience. Or who someone has one bad experience; it can ruin them for life.

Its how the world works, and nothing will change. The actual "idealism" here, is that if the Media did not report based on race. They can say, such and such happened here and there, but no need to go into details about race. Because it gives that whole negative image to every Mexican, not just that particular crowd.

Again, nothing personal. I just have no other nationality to go off, it is only Whites and Mexicans go relate too.

I guess I could also relate to the whites.

The mass media will report on anything negative. However when a white guy robs a bank, more times then not, they do not say a race. (my area - Pacific NW). Anyways, that is because there are *drum roll* white news reporters and news anchors. So, because they have not gone out of their way to report the race that did it, that race's image is not put in jeopardy (sp). However the news does go out of their way to say XX black men, or XX Hispanic men did this or that. Its like they take a low shot. And the whites are left with out a scratch.

And people the generalized population is just fucking stupid, they are guided by the media into what to think. So they have no idea what the whites are actually doing wrong, and because of that the other Nationalities are being repelled by whites. Although the whites arent aware of the whites. They do much more. We are majority, and it happens all the time (being stabbings, shootings, violence in general, whatever crime it may be), its been done over and done over to death, and they are sick of it. The underlying minorities have not been done to death, so they are *new news* and reported on more.

So essentially the media guides the whites to be afraid of Blacks, Mexicans, etc, and completely oblivious as to alllllll the problems that the whites cause because it is not fed into the media system.

Does anyone understand me at all? I mean I went on some spacey stuff, but it makes sense to me. The media sucks :mad:

You speak the truth there ArrizX. The Media around here is the same. Every month the Fox channel here does a little special on Inter-racial activities to encourage things which gets annoying.

But when 5 off-duty police officers beat up a black man (he stole one of their badges, but the sevarity of the beating was completly un-called for) the NCAA or what ever it's called urged "The black community not to resort to violence" Now, if a white guy was beat up by 5 black officers, would some-one have had to make that announcement.

But when 5 off-duty police officers beat up a black man (he stole one of their badges, but the sevarity of the beating was completly un-called for) the NCAA or what ever it's called urged "The black community not to resort to violence" Now, if a white guy was beat up by 5 black officers, would some-one have had to make that announcement.
Now all I can think about is the movie national security.

I'm sick of the whole race card BS. I love how people think the NAACP and other organizations are wonderful, yet if there was an organization for the advancement of white people it would be racist. If there was a white mrs.america, a white entertainment channel, a white college fund, or a "white community" it would be racist or nazism. We all bleed red blood and are all humans, what's the big deal of your race? I don't care what color, race or nationality you are. I've got friends from all spectrums and I really don't care what their background is because it's not important. It's political correctness B.S. like this that makes me think the world is falling apart.

Back
Top Bottom