Request for simulation of life

Status
Not open for further replies.
OPs post was reviewed before it was ever made public. I'm the one who reviewed. The reason it was allowed was that he's offering his own personal email for some kind of project. It's not exactly spam, and it doesn't take traffic away from the site, per say. I doubt many, if any, will respond, but it's not hurting our traffic to allow his request.

If I can also add to this and correct me if I am wrong, From my knowledge of being a Mod here a while back a member who has just joined automatically has their posts moderated until they reach a certain post count or title. This guy may well be a hit and run signup but I too see no harm in this thread OP made..

And this is your first post?

There is no rule on this forum that says you must comment on every thread. If you aren't interested in the thread simply scroll to the next one rather than leaving inane comments.

There is no rule on this forum that says you must comment on every thread. If you aren't interested in the thread simply scroll to the next one rather than leaving inane comments.
Although I admit that my comment was a bit rude, there is no reason for you to be the way that you are. I made up for it in earlier posts. And yes, I am risking a ban for this. I do not wish to be banned, but I do not wish to be tested either. I did wrong in posting that, and corrected myself.
You are correct. There is no rule that says that I must post in every thread. This issue was resolved before you ever came into it. I have seen a lot of spammers, and as posted before, this looked like a spam comment to me. Now, if you are going to tell me that I am wrong, then tell me this; Why would this user have posted their comment and not come back to it? Its not just due to the posts made, as anyone with their head on right would have answered questions, accusations, ect. I would have.

I love this place, and I do not wish to be removed. However, I do not believe that I have harmed anyone at this point.

If you feel disrespected, then for that I appoligise as well. But I stand up to accusers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom