Rep system...

Well why did you say? Does it effect you that much that you have to complain about it all the time, with stupid comments like "ive become useless"

Sort it out..

i know the neg rep issue is a problem, i can see where you guys are coming from with a neg rep done without a reason. if it were possible..i would make it so that the neg rep should be approved by at least two Mods, that way if it were unjust.

it can be caught before it reaches the person, but it will be reviewed at our discretion, what mods don't have time for, then maybe David can review. this is just an idea that i was thinking of. we'll have to deal with the way it is, until we hear from David on the subject.

if he does'nt respond in this thread, i'll bring it up in the staff lounge...

~mr mixx~ said:
i know the neg rep issue is a problem, i can see where you guys are coming from with a neg rep done without a reason. if it were possible..i would make it so that the neg rep should be approved by at least two Mods, that way if it were unjust.

it can be caught before it reaches the person, but it will be reviewed at our discretion, what mods don't have time for, then maybe David can review. this is just an idea that i was thinking of. we'll have to deal with the way it is, until we hear from David on the subject.

if he does'nt respond in this thread, i'll bring it up in the staff lounge...

thats a good idea and would definitely stop the complaining. But I think that every mod should agree to this, because it means extra work for the mods. And u could also make it that just one mods approval is enough, this would leave to less work for the mods and the rep points would be accepted faster.

true on the one mod agreeing, i know that it means more work for the mods, but we can always have the new mod help with the extra load. and i stated that it would be at our discretion on when we get time to review such.

People just want to know who gave them negative rep so they can give them a negative rep back, mostly for no reason.

I think it should stay the way it is.

Tommy Boy said:
People just want to know who gave them negative rep so they can give them a negative rep back, mostly for no reason.

I think it should stay the way it is.

Ya, but in the original post I just said for a comment to be left it could still remain anonymous because I definatley see your point about retaliation.

joxley1990 said:
Bloody hell, rep doesnt matter!!
\

Alright then, everyone leave joxley a negative post.

For me, go ahead it seems like i'm pretty tops on the negative rep boards right now.

Go on then..see if im arsed, i've got one from here, so keep em coming, I really dont care!

At least have the balls to leave a name, OR at LEAST a comment..

Back
Top Bottom