Rep Information

Imagine how many red bars george would have by now if he was still around with his original account.

ok guys i was on my negrep account on the rep thread and thought ? can i neg rep myself ?

so i clicked on the rep button and it brings up some useful information look

rep.png

jus thought id tell ya as its cool to know and id imagine not everyone knows it ?
It's against the forum rules to have multiple accounts, or doesn't anyone care about that anymore??

haha thats funny that you made an account just for neg rep. i didnt know about that little menu.

It's against the forum rules to have multiple accounts, or doesn't anyone care about that anymore??
i thought that at first but then i was like in this case it dosent matter because he wasnt doing anything malicious or devious with his other account it was for the purpose of testing something thats all

i thought that at first but then i was like in this case it dosent matter because he wasnt doing anything malicious or devious with his other account it was for the purpose of testing something thats all

Right. That's why It's been left. If he starts like posting to help people with it, then there'll be an issue. Until then, it was just a test account and no harm was done (with the expection to that account's rep).

I'd rather have both green and red bars, so I could have a Christmas ambiance when I see them under my username :p

Seriously, I'm impressed that you didn't know that. I mean, it goes up for the green, and it does the same in red...just nobody really got to -100 without getting banned.

Right. That's why It's been left. If he starts like posting to help people with it, then there'll be an issue. Until then, it was just a test account and no harm was done (with the expection to that account's rep).
Yes, but I thought that multiple accounts period were against the rules, no matter what the intention. It doesn't matter what he is using it for, it's still against the rules, that is my understanding. I think it should be banned.

Back
Top Bottom