Rep colors?

istonian said:
I don't have a lot of rep. :-(

me either, but honestly, i don't care. I'm not here to get loads of rep. Heck, for all i care, i could be in red. I'm here to help people i can help, and to learn things that i didn't know before. I see rep as a bounus for going above and byond normall helping. (wow, kinda sounds like the medal of honor doesn't it?)

I don't really care either. It doesn't affect me any. It's not like you get free stuff or awards for more rep.

lol yeah, but it would be cool if you did *runs off to the suggestion forums*

celegorm said:
me either, but honestly, i don't care. I'm not here to get loads of rep. Heck, for all i care, i could be in red. I'm here to help people i can help, and to learn things that i didn't know before. I see rep as a bounus for going above and byond normall helping. (wow, kinda sounds like the medal of honor doesn't it?)

Yeah i agree. But my intentions for being here are a tad bit different. I'm not here specifically to help, I'll help when what i know is of some use, but I don't feel that i should go beyond anything to help just everyone out. I enjoy the people here though, even those that i disagree, heck i liek them more actually. because i love to argue, builds charater and helps you learn how to argue better. which, may seem bad, but, idk, to me it's all good.

Back
Top Bottom