Remote Desktop

borat_sagdiyev said:
haha i know the admin password to the school :)

haha i wish i did lol. i used to know the wireless password till they changed it :(

True about the proxy. I've got Ethereal, could give that a try.

The time I did have enough time with a computer to boot into Linux, I didn't know the proxy, making it useless.

Also, isn't it possible for them to password protect the proxy?
it is possible to password protect a proxy server, but you'd need to use that password to get out, so the user name/password will be your own user name/password

don't bother with ethereal, just run netstat and look for a proxy server connection, is should look something like this.

TCP mycomputer:2965 192.168.2.2:8080 ESTABLISHED

or you could always just do your work at school and save messing around for at home?

i use logmein, its awesome, hackers cannot get into this thing :) works awesome from any computer connected to the internet, also its a lot faster when your on a network, cause it detects the network and uses that instead of the net, really cool stuff, i can freak my dad out with it :p

i use logmein, its awesome, hackers cannot get into this thing :) works awesome from any computer connected to the internet, also its a lot faster when your on a network, cause it detects the network and uses that instead of the net, really cool stuff, i can freak my dad out with it :p

Logmein is vulnerable due to the poor encryption it uses, a third party can intercept and decrypt your traffic.

And logmein speed is terrible computer to other remote access solutions across a fast network, terminal services does ALOT better.

Back
Top Bottom