Remembrance Day parade observation

lhuser

Golden Master
We have apparantly two leaders in Grade 11...my a$$ Anyways, they announce the news and all that. But, when I saw them leading the parade, instead of the piper....that made be REAL ANGRY! Instead of respecting the veterans and I (cuz If a war begins, I'm rolling on into the marine), they are REPRESENTING THEMSELVES too. Plus, they are doing it everytime...gets me annoyed. Why do they ALWAYS think that they are always first class in everything? They're acting like snobs...well, I got something to tell ya:

I AM FROM MAC AND IF YOU ARE READING THIS, WELL, GET REAL! THE WORLD DOESN'T TURN AROUND YOU! YOU ARE NOT MAC LEADERS AND DON'T DARE ANOTHER LEADING THE PARADE IN THE CHRISTMAS ONE. IF YOU LEAD IT, GOD I WILL BECOME ANGRY AND I WILL FIGHT BACK! YOU REPRESENT MAC...BUT STOP REPRESENTING BOTH MAC AND YOURSELVES EVERYWHERE. AND, STOP THINKING THAT YOU TWO WILL ALWAYS BE LEADRS OUT THERE! AND THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING ONLY O THE BOTH OF YOU MAKES ME ENRAGING

As told, apparantly the piper doesn't know where to go, but the lady in charge was ahead, like 15 meters. This, I understood, but them...gosh...I'll nevr let them go away. If they think they will lead us...you're wrong!

Take a look yourselves. They think they're cool having a .tk website. Is it you two who pays? NO! It's the parents...my parents...if you snartch one penny out of me, you will pay. and the fact that some of you knows how to edit videos doesn't kill me, because what you do, I do 10 times better...I got courses on it, and will be getting some more this year!

Look at my face! :mad::mad::mad:

Look at the website www.macstudentlife.tk

Whew...that felt good :)

Ummm.... am I the only one that has no idea what he's talking about? No offense, but I don't really understand why you're so angry. :confused:

And wtf is Remembrance Day??

Veteran's day

As for what I'm talking of, the two people that think they're leaders are only announcing newsmens. Yest, they feel a need to represent Mac EVERYWHERE. Plus, if they'd come to Ontario or whatever, they'd be probably say:

Hi! I'm Mr.X I come from Mac. I'm a leader and it is a honor being with you.

Now, my version:

Hi! I'm Mr.X. I come from Mac. I'm a leeeeaaaaadeeerrrr. Do I scare you. Yes, it's all about me, myself and I and it's a honor representing myself and my school to you!

you know...the ones that think they're as high as Bush, but in fact, tehy're farts

Since we're on the subject of Rememberance day, check out these pictures my friend took..

Click for more photos

Umm.... since when did they change the name of Veteran's Day? And wtf for?! I bet Bush did it - he seems to have a knack for the pointless and inane....

spank_fusion said:
Ummm.... am I the only one that has no idea what he's talking about? No offense, but I don't really understand why you're so angry. :confused:

And wtf is Remembrance Day??
What is rememberence day?? are you mad!

both if you don't know what it is...

In America you have veterans day.
presumably named in honour of the veterans of war...

in England we call it rememberance day, in honour of those who died in war,
(hence they gave their today for our tomorrow).

In America it used to be called armastice day, since Novemeber 1th is the day that te declaration of the end of the first world war was signed.

Is everybody happy now?

Back
Top Bottom