Remember this complete tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes...

if he comes back IP ban,

except last time he was here his IP was dynamic, and there is no way that all the users of a single ISP will be blocked for one guy...

and Arrizx, it's be a lot funnier if you cuold actually spell faggot...

anyway, as I said before...

nobody likes looking at the messages that were posted last time this 'war' errupted, an none of us really love having to chase new accounts and check every message posted in a day either.

leave him alone and hope that he leaves us alone,

root said:
None of us really love having to chase new accounts and check every message posted in a day either.
Yes I hate that, at first, it's "aha, gotcha, spammer" & move it to the spam archive, then when it's there you see 8 posts, & he only joined that day!!, *groan*, here we go again
closed-topic.gif

To be fair on the kiddo, he hasn't been here for a while, and we are kind of shit stirring. Personally, if a forum has made a thread on me with 40 replies, that would make me laugh, as it is pretty damned low..

I personally think it's time for this to be closed..

joxley1990 said:
To be fair on the kiddo, he hasn't been here for a while, and we are kind of shit stirring. Personally, if a forum has made a thread on me with 40 replies, that would make me laugh, as it is pretty damned low, I personally think it's time for this to be closed..
Don't know if you've noticed, but overwhelmingly the case is firmly against him, you can't fair to a guy like Keith, remember, he could have brought David & CF down, all due respect, but doesn't that worry you?, 40?, 78 replies now, keep 'em coming guys. some still aren't convinced that he isn't worth wiping your shoes on.
ak47yl.gif
automatic.gif

He could of done, and the forum could of easily been restored. But, fact of the matter is, he didn't. He didn't ever upset me, so i'm not bothered.

joxley1990 said:
He could of done, and the forum could of easily been restored. But, fact of the matter is, he didn't. He didn't ever upset me, so i'm not bothered.
Hmmm, nice :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom