Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-03-2009, 04:52 PM   #31
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: Religon Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic4Christ View Post
http://www.baptistcatholic.com/



why wouldn't someone want to spread the good new's? if you were a christian you would understand how good it feel's to have the holy spirit in you, have you ever had the holy spirit in you? feel's like you have no trouble's or pain's just pure happiness. im not sure about you but me personally would like everyone to atleast experience how it feel's, i'll like to see you guys in heaven, i want to see everyone in the world in heaven. ill try to have as many people that i can not have to perish in hell and go to heaven. those "hardcore christian's" that are TRUE christian's really, and the ones that dont try and spread the word, are the ones that make the true christian's look crazy!!
well how would you like it if a went around telling all Christians and other religious people that they where wrong and where wasting there life believing i dont think you would appreciate someone coming and telling you your beliefs weren't true just as i wouldn't appreciate someone coming and questioning my beliefs.

it always gets me when the religious people knock on my door and i start questioning them and telling them what i believe and then they tell me im going to hell if i dont convert and im like well i don't believe in hell so that wont scare me and they get all mad because i questioned what they where saying and im like dude if your gonna come and knock on my door and take my valuable time then expect me to be very critical of what you have to say usually they storm off in a huff though
__________________

__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 05:00 PM   #32
Omnipotent One
 
Atomic Rooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 11,161
Send a message via AIM to Atomic Rooster Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic Rooster
Default Re: Religon Stuff

I don't bother with the door to door religious types. I just politely say I'm not interested and usually accept whatever handout they want to give me. They go away happy and normally avoid coming back to my door when they are in the neighborhood.
__________________

Atomic Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 05:02 PM   #33
Daemon Poster
 
Fanatic4Christ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,351
Default Re: Religon Stuff

okay, well do you have any proof, all my proof i need is in the bible, which has not 1 contradiction in it, had a man that lived for 30+ year's without sinning. i mean show me something like this and i WILL listen, anyone can say something. if someone told me out of the blue like graphics cards are made out of completely plastic and only plastic im going to say, no look at the metal. but if they show me proof i will believe in it. i mean when i pray and then it come's true it furthers my beliefs in it
__________________
Jesus died for me and you.
AMD Athlon II 250 3.6ghz | ASRock N68C-S | Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 3850 PCI-E 512MB | SteelSeries Siberia USB Soundcard | Western Digital 250GB | LOGISYS 575watt PSU | Crucial 2GB ram DDR3
Fanatic4Christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 05:02 PM   #34
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: Religon Stuff

usually they avoid our house as well but occasionaly you will get a new set or different set taking over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic4Christ View Post
okay, well do you have any proof, all my proof i need is in the bible, which has not 1 contradiction in it, had a man that lived for 30+ year's without sinning. i mean show me something like this and i WILL listen, anyone can say something. if someone told me out of the blue like graphics cards are made out of completely plastic and only plastic im going to say, no look at the metal. but if they show me proof i will believe in it. i mean when i pray and then it come's true it furthers my beliefs in it
im sorry but im not willing to get into a debate about this i have done very many times here and people just bring up the same old bible argument its up to you to believe what you want and up to me to believe what i want
all i was saying was you wouldnt like it if i questioned your beliefs as i dont like it when people question my beliefs
__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 05:09 PM   #35
Omnipotent One
 
Atomic Rooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 11,161
Send a message via AIM to Atomic Rooster Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic Rooster
Default Re: Religon Stuff

Yup, what muz said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 63083 View Post
Anyway, what religion are you guys on here or what do you think of religion in general? Anybody that wants to join in on CIVIL conversation is welcome.
Atomic Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 06:03 PM   #36
Golden Master
 
borat_sagdiyev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 8,986
Send a message via AIM to borat_sagdiyev Send a message via MSN to borat_sagdiyev
Default Re: Religon Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic4Christ View Post
http://www.baptistcatholic.com/



why wouldn't someone want to spread the good new's? if you were a christian you would understand how good it feel's to have the holy spirit in you, have you ever had the holy spirit in you? feel's like you have no trouble's or pain's just pure happiness. im not sure about you but me personally would like everyone to atleast experience how it feel's, i'll like to see you guys in heaven, i want to see everyone in the world in heaven. ill try to have as many people that i can not have to perish in hell and go to heaven. those "hardcore christian's" that are TRUE christian's really, and the ones that dont try and spread the word, are the ones that make the true christian's look crazy!!
no. no. no.

do not try to convert people. I'm catholic and i dont know how the holy spirit feels.

just stop.
__________________
Core 2 Duo e4500 2.2ghz @ 2.8ghz
evga 650i ultra
2gb 400mhz ram OC'ed to 450
evga geforce 7600GT overclocked
borat_sagdiyev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 08:05 PM   #37
Fully Optimized
 
63083's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,129
Default Re: Religon Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by borat_sagdiyev View Post
no. no. no.

do not try to convert people. I'm catholic and i dont know how the holy spirit feels.

just stop.
I don't know either. All I know is that it feels good to know that I am doing the right things that the bible says I should.
__________________
XPEX Vortex 3620 Mid Tower, Rosewill 450 Watt PSU, MSI P6N SLI Platinum 650i, Intel Celeron D 356, 2GB G.SKILL DDR2 800, Western Digital 40GB, (2) EVGA 7950GT 256MB Video Cards in SLI, HP DVD Multi-Burner, Windows XP.
63083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 08:07 PM   #38
Omnipotent One
 
Atomic Rooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 11,161
Send a message via AIM to Atomic Rooster Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic Rooster
Default Re: Religon Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 63083 View Post
All I know is that it feels good to know that I am doing the right things that the bible says I should.
That's all that truly counts.
Atomic Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 08:10 PM   #39
Site Team
 
Lowndsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: Religon Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 63083 View Post
I don't know either. All I know is that it feels good to know that I am doing the right things that the bible says I should.
that makes you sound quite silly

Quote:
Originally Posted by muz View Post
well i myself an am atheist dont believe in any of it

however i have no problems with people having their own personal beliefs as long as they keep them personal and don't try and tell other people what to believe or what they believe is wrong etc my stance is if you dont try and tell me what to believe i wont tell you what to believe

the worst types of people imo are those who see the need to convert others i think you should just be happy with what you believe they are your personal beliefs and you should only discuss them wither other people if they ask you to discuss them
pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter
__________________
JogaBonito1502: I guess Microsoft is really not to blame. Sorry!

KMATB
Lowndsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 08:12 PM   #40
Fully Optimized
 
63083's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,129
Default Re: Religon Stuff

How does it make me sounds silly?
__________________

__________________
XPEX Vortex 3620 Mid Tower, Rosewill 450 Watt PSU, MSI P6N SLI Platinum 650i, Intel Celeron D 356, 2GB G.SKILL DDR2 800, Western Digital 40GB, (2) EVGA 7950GT 256MB Video Cards in SLI, HP DVD Multi-Burner, Windows XP.
63083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0