Religon Stuff

I'm a Christian, but one thing that I cannot stand is diehard Christians. To tell you the truth. I'm Christian, and I don't really give a fucking damn about the diehard Christians. Here where I live we have this Christian organization called focus on the family and I got so pissed off because they would not let me in for a friend's birthday because I was athiest. Now that's not right Christian, Butist, Muslim, whatever.... it's not right. The only thing that I try to keep Christian in my life is listening to Christian radio and making sure I never have sex before marraige. Other than that I just don't give a crap.

Anyway, what religion are you guys on here or what do you think of religion in general? Anybody that wants to join in on CIVIL conversation is welcome. If you don't hav anything nice to say, then just don't post please.

You converted for your friends birthday :confused::confused:

So you're not atheist anymore? Now you are Christian? It the first post you say your a Christian but you couldnt get into a friends birthday because you were athiest. Makes no sense.

No it says there was a Christian organisation and they would not let me in because I was an athiest.

well i myself an am atheist dont believe in any of it

however i have no problems with people having their own personal beliefs as long as they keep them personal and don't try and tell other people what to believe or what they believe is wrong etc my stance is if you dont try and tell me what to believe i wont tell you what to believe

the worst types of people imo are those who see the need to convert others i think you should just be happy with what you believe they are your personal beliefs and you should only discuss them wither other people if they ask you to discuss them

however i have no problems with people having their own personal beliefs as long as they keep them personal and don't try and tell other people what to believe or what they believe is wrong etc my stance is if you dont try and tell me what to believe i wont tell you what to believe

the worst types of people imo are those who see the need to convert others i think you should just be happy with what you believe they are your personal beliefs and you should only discuss them wither other people if they ask you to discuss them

I agree with you %100!

Born and Raised somewat hardcore Cristian

now im agnostic and i absolutly hate any religion.

replace atheist with agnostic, and that how i feel as well 100 percent

Back
Top Bottom