Religon Stuff

Atm I'm irreligious, if not, then I'm more Agnostic. But I'm just going to get a whole list of religions and read up on them. Then I will decide what I am for sure.

Atm I'm irreligious, if not, then I'm more Agnostic. But I'm just going to get a whole list of religions and read up on them. Then I will decide what I am for sure.

stupidest thing anyone on this forum has ever said IMO

stupidest thing anyone on this forum has ever said IMO

As stupid as it's sounds. I will do it, but since I'm too lazy and cbf since it's holidays, doesn't look like I'm even close to doing it :p

EDIT: And plus, I want to know what other religions there are.

Well, Stratos' got a point. No problem learning more about religion.

exactly , for instance i got the highest grade possible in high school in religious studies yet i am in no way religious .

I think it is good for everyone to learn about religion. If anything just for the pure history of it, because it is such a huge part of everyone's history.

not just that some of it is interesting , and how can you say you dont agree with religion when you dont exactly know what it is that you are disagreeing with

not just that some of it is interesting , and how can you say you dont agree with religion when you dont exactly know what it is that you are disagreeing with

Well you can disagree with the general idea. I personally am agnostic, but don't know much about religion even though I wish I did just for educational reasons. But I know I don't agree with the main ideas of religion.

oh yer i know but when you learn more about it it may just give you more reasons to disagree or more reasons to agree
its obvious the more you know about something the better you can make your judgement

True but I am not trying to find more to like or dislike or things to judge.

I just want to learn to better understand where religous people are coming from, and for the pure history of it. I mean when you think about it religion has almost molded the world we live in today.

For example I am an American, and if I learn more about say World War II, that doesn't mean I am going to want to be German, Japanese, etc... I will be American no matter what, even if I were to think that we were completely wrong (which I don't, it is just an example). Hope that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom