Religon Stuff

Borat, you stated that you were Catholic. How can you say that your most holy book was written by deranged people?

Borat, you stated that you were Catholic. How can you say that your most holy book was written by deranged people?
I'm Catholic too, and the Bible is defenitally fiction. It's meant to teach a lesson, not to be taken literaly. It was written by many different people, and could have been changed through translation MANY MANY times, and sometimes to suit a King, or high priest. To get them more money, or followers.

I guess I don't have that view because I'm just non-denominational. I will probably get criticism for this comment but I take the bible quite literally.

This is just odd. An admitted Catholic and a Christian both saying the bible is fiction. You can't be either and believe that. To do so would make you an atheist as both religions are based on the teachings of the Bible.

"I never said the Bible was fiction. I said I take it literally. I believe that it is God's true word.

This is just odd. An admitted Catholic and a Christian both saying the bible is fiction. You can't be either and believe that. To do so would make you an atheist as both religions are based on the teachings of the Bible.

being an atheist means you believe that gods do not exist. Saying the bible doesn't necessarily mean that you dont believe in god, just not the story of the bible.

Although i dont know rather or not you have to believe in the bible to be a "true" Christian\Catholic

being an atheist means you believe that gods do not exist. Saying the bible doesn't necessarily mean that you dont believe in god, just not the story of the bible.

Although i dont know rather or not you have to believe in the bible to be a "true" Christian\Catholic

heres how i see it

im agnostic...so i belive in something out there, but no religion, no bibles, korans, ne thing

if ur religious....u belive in a religion, a book, and a god/gods

if ur athiest...u dont belive in ne thing religious...no gods, no bibles

Back
Top Bottom