religion

I'm still going to say religion is a load of shit whether it's true or not..I come here to enjoy life, not waste my time at church and stuff just so i get a relationship with god....

When I die I'll start caring, but for now on it's the enjoyment of my life, the only reason I was raised as a Christian Orthodox is that my whole family has been that religion...

Well, why do most people believe in Christianity? What happened to Polytheism and all those other religions...what if you have been praying your whole life, and just found out there is no God...then you just wasted %5 of our life going to Church, %45 of your life praying and %50 of your life talking to God about others..

The point for me is that you dont need church, and religion makes it look like it is vital part when its not. They may be people that go to church every sunday and think there saints, but when they get out of it there total assholes. Even Jesus said you dont need church to be saved, and that verse has been put down by the Catholic church. It says "Cut a piece of wood and you will see me; lift up a rock, and you will find me waiting." and the point is you dont need religion. Most just out to make income.

Back
Top Bottom