Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 08-04-2009, 07:42 AM   #61
Fully Optimized

Default Re: Relaxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemp View Post
Genius, Who will be the first artist in this genre haha

You know I don't know who to put in it cuz I don't really listen to C-Rap enough to know who the artists are.....

jmacavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:23 PM   #62
Daemon Poster

Well you can't listen to C-rap because there are no artist in it yet lol

'"Crapbox 2.0.....Until you put Mac OS X on it, then its called a Mac Pro." -cavemangrinder

"You were sick, but now you're well again, and there's work to do." - Kurt Vonnegut
hemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:26 PM   #63
Beta Member

I like to wake up around 4am get in my car get on the interstate and drive with some trance music playing. It pretty much relives the stress. I will drive for hours sometimes. so much fun=)
Gshift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:37 PM   #64
Daemon Poster

Today is really crappy out, the sky seems like its 9 p.m. out and i think it will start to hail again. So I can't go to the lake, or drive haha.

A month ago we had hail storms and we had $27,000 in damages. We just got a new roof, siding, fences, windows, and doors.

This storm may mess all that up

I may go chill in the sun room and watch the rain though. That seems fun right now.

'"Crapbox 2.0.....Until you put Mac OS X on it, then its called a Mac Pro." -cavemangrinder

"You were sick, but now you're well again, and there's work to do." - Kurt Vonnegut
Old 08-04-2009, 01:54 PM   #65
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Today is really crappy out, the sky seems like its 9 p.m. out and i think it will start to hail again. So I can't go to the lake, or drive haha.

A month ago we had hail storms and we had $27,000 in damages. We just got a new roof, siding, fences, windows, and doors.

This storm may mess all that up

I may go chill in the sun room and watch the rain though. That seems fun right now.
I used to love doing that. Then we moved my brother in and turned it into his bed room *mumble*

I like to drive with music blaring, the windows down and doing 65.
(It's a jeep.. You just have to have the windows down)

"I'm doin' 100 in a 55, and I don't know why I'm still alive"

"If that guy knew half the $h*t that I know, his fuzzy little head would explode. " - Matthew Farrell
vampist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:01 PM   #66
Daemon Poster

^hahaha

I would be driving, but that isn't very appeasing right now.

I was sitting on the couch out there and I was starig off into the yard and my dad came home and yelled at me to not smoke weed because I will become brain dead. I explained to him I wasn't high i was just looking outside.

He doesn't believe me haha

He went back to work so i will probably go back out there.

PS If i am looking into the yard just looking at the sky and relaxing and just having fun is that what a stoner would do?That was the first thing he said to me all day and I was like WTF

Old 08-19-2009, 06:23 AM   #67
BSOD

Quote:
^hahaha

I would be driving, but that isn't very appeasing right now.

I was sitting on the couch out there and I was starig off into the yard and my dad came home and yelled at me to not smoke weed because I will become brain dead. I explained to him I wasn't high i was just looking outside.

He doesn't believe me haha

He went back to work so i will probably go back out there.

PS If i am looking into the yard just looking at the sky and relaxing and just having fun is that what a stoner would do?That was the first thing he said to me all day and I was like WTF
Hahaha, you can tell your dad that there is no science to back up the whole "weed makes you brain dead" thing. Lol, I play my xbox or watch videos on youtube or just sit in the park in the sun
Archangel112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:20 PM   #68
Daemon Poster

Now I am back in school so i just go home and lay down and watch tv haha

Old 08-19-2009, 02:32 PM   #69
Fully Optimized

Smoke weed.

Kill people.

Join the rest of the country.

Form a pointless list of things to do to kill stress.

David Lindon: "Faggot"
ghostFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:34 PM   #70
Daemon Poster

Haha, I am not one for making list when not needed. I might just go for a nice walk at this state park near my house. Thats always nice.