Relationship Advice

rohan23

Fully Optimized
So, I found out my girlfriend is breaking up with me this weekend.

Q: Why?
A: I don't know. I haven't done anything wrong.

Q: How do you know?
A: Her friend told me. She said I was a sweet guy and shouldn't be blindsided like that.

What do I do? She's cool and everything. I won't cry when she does. I will be pissed though.

take it...accept it...try and persuede her otehrwise of course....and work it out.

if nothing works....get the truth from her...no " its me " bullshit...u need the real truth.

atleast u have a warning.....lol....i never got one...sure woulda helped

Part of life mate, happens to almost everyone at some stage of their lives, her prerogative, she wants a change, so be it, move on don't dwell on it. Yeah it will probably hurt for a while but there are plenty more fish in the sea as the saying goes. No point in being pissed off.

I see both sides of the story. Sometimes it's hard to let go and I know how it feels. (not going any further than this on my example).

I believe in Fate. But not entirely. I believe that you can make choices and stuff, but the outcome will be the same.
If its suppose to happen, it will happen.

Yes this is a complicated situation. I myself let go of my girl friend on New Years, why? She's a pain and I really didn't love her. I'd rather be single, so I did it.

Now she's all pissy over me and hates me.

If you really want her you should talk to her, but if she doesn't like you, then you must let it go.

You could show her what you're made of, aka you and the guy have a little 'competition' but I don't know if you should lol

Good luck!

T-Man is sort of right, there are plenty more fish in the sea.

lol thats fackin stupid.

really, who dates fish

There are plenty more pretty girls on the Earth. NOw that makes sense.

Anyways, it sucks, bit it wasn't meant to be. How would you feel if you were stuck with someone who just wasn't doing it (and I don't mean sex) for you?

Back
Top Bottom