Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 10-11-2007, 12:56 PM   #31
In Runtime

Send a message via AIM to Luda
Default Re: rejected, pissed off then almost suspended...fun

i only got into a few fights in school, all but one of which were in self defense. the only fight ive been in outside of school wasnt really a fight. i beat the living crap out of the scumbag. he spent 2 months in the hospital, facial reconstuction, broken leg/arm, ribs, etc.

But he was raping a girl that i consider a sister.

Old 10-11-2007, 02:08 PM   #32
Fully Optimized

still...i think the kid deserved that punch : D

PokerDegenerate: Don't listen to these guys, I like the IDE makes it look vintage like a 68 Camaro SS...
Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 03:57 PM   #33
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to mongoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlasseyeUK View Post
both proud of that.....
i didn't say i was proud i said i was pissed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrashshredder View Post
Violence is just a part of life, most people like to eat their steak without thinking about how it was made when the cow’s throat was slit, its carcass turned inside out and its flesh carved into a delicious meal haha. A lot of sports are barbaric and based on aggression including the games most users here play, leading to violence. But of course when a kid has a bad day, and some little asshole wants to pick on him, even after the teacher ignores the problem (very stupid teacher) the system expects this kid to be civilized and control his anger? What a joke, growing males just don’t do this. The retaliator always gets punished the worst, I know cause that was me as a kid. There’s a line you don’t want to cross, I approve very much of violence with a purpose but without, it’s just senseless and will give you a reputation. Many kids today are just cowards, if you beat somebody in a fair 1 on 1 fist fight they’ll of course justify it acceptable to gather a group of his brother’s friends to hunt you down and beat you unconscious in revenge - I despise these gutless people, you lost the fight, accept it, you're not the dominant male in this herd, that is life.
agreed +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luda View Post
i only got into a few fights in school, all but one of which were in self defense. the only fight ive been in outside of school wasnt really a fight. i beat the living crap out of the scumbag. he spent 2 months in the hospital, facial reconstuction, broken leg/arm, ribs, etc.

i would have made his world hell, can you say paralyzed for life and sterile? no matter who it was he was raping, it pisses me off that there are sick f***s in the wold that would do that

btw i didnt start this thread to start a fight....the reason i snapped on the kid was because i had a shit day and was tired of putting up with his s*** espically after i got rejected by a girl that i think is irreplaceable....
Old 10-11-2007, 05:52 PM   #34
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

enjoy school while it lasts... dont waste it making petty fights about nothing
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 05:58 PM   #35
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Trivium Nate

School whats that?(graduated, with diploma) Meh
Ive never been in a fight but ive seen the security guards take down a couple kids on lunch more that once for a fight
Trivium Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 01:51 AM   #36
Daemon Poster

Quote:

yeah rapists, pedophiles and men that hit their wives are all the same to me, they don't deserve the freedom of society. You can't even trust justice anymore, especially if there was no witnesses and it's just your word against his in court. They walk free all the time.
Thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 07:50 AM   #37
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoman View Post
Quote:

i would have made his world hell, can you say paralyzed for life and sterile? no matter who it was he was raping, it pisses me off that there are sick f***s in the wold that would do that...
he really deserved that. people who commit crimes really get off way to easy. all they have to do is sit on their ass for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year and the number of year they were sentenced. they do such little work that they really arn't punished.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:01 AM   #38
In Runtime

he spent 4 months in the hospital, and is serving year 3 of his 8 year sentence right now.

and he never fully recovered. still limps, face will never look the same. and im sure buba made is life worse then anything i ever could do.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:39 PM   #39
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken

Quote:
he spent 4 months in the hospital, and is serving year 3 of his 8 year sentence right now.

and he never fully recovered. still limps, face will never look the same. and im sure buba made is life worse then anything i ever could do.
and you didn't get in any trouble?
Old 10-12-2007, 12:51 PM   #40
In Runtime

no one pressed charges against me, and his family thanked me, apaprently they had suspicions of him doing stuff like this.