Redundancy..

mark thorpe

Golden Master
Yep.. 80-odd days and then im out of a job, in total its about 340 people going this round.. clearing up the rest left over from last years round, great fun..

just as well i fancied a job change... woulda perfered if it was after the end of the college year though

Keep your hopes high, dude. I'm swamped with all of the work I have to do. Jobs are opening up. You're a smart guy, I'm sure you'll find something even if you barely tried.

Aircraft electronics.. probably going to try to move away from aircraft industry though

as of today, my company as exactly 4 months to go before we close and i'm out of a job as well! yay economy! june 2nd FTL

April 19th for me.. i think.. we havnt been given any final dates, but that is the end of the consultation, and the general thought is that will be when are all out the door..

Thats a good idea, will look into that, thanks :)

Ironic that this got announced days after first figures showed economic growth and a move out of recession

Although im sure irony is not what you're after right now. Be glad that you're getting redundancy at least and that you've got fair notice and look forward to taking a fresh step in your career. Every cloud....

Back
Top Bottom