Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-01-2009, 10:47 PM   #31
Golden Master
 
Rubber314Chicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,574
Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken
Default Re: Rediculously Sexy Icecream!!

I'll take the cheap McDonald's ice cream. It all tastes the same to me.... good.
__________________

__________________
AMD Athlon 64X2 4200+, 2 GB ram, 2 TB HDD, Ubuntu+SAMBA ♫ Lenovo T410, i5@ 2.4 GHz, 4 GB ram, 7
Rubber314Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:03 PM   #32
Fully Optimized
 
63083's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,129
Default Re: Rediculously Sexy Icecream!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbs View Post
Even if I could afford it, I couldn't justify spending $1,000 on ice cream.
Well if those gold ingots it comes with are real, that's about $4500 in gold right there in today's market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber314Chicken View Post
I'll take the cheap McDonald's ice cream. It all tastes the same to me.... good.
Ewww..... (vomits)
__________________

__________________
XPEX Vortex 3620 Mid Tower, Rosewill 450 Watt PSU, MSI P6N SLI Platinum 650i, Intel Celeron D 356, 2GB G.SKILL DDR2 800, Western Digital 40GB, (2) EVGA 7950GT 256MB Video Cards in SLI, HP DVD Multi-Burner, Windows XP.
63083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:22 PM   #33
Golden Master
 
Rubber314Chicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,574
Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken
Default Re: Rediculously Sexy Icecream!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 63083 View Post
Ewww..... (vomits)
Well, sorry I'm not picky about my junk food....
__________________
AMD Athlon 64X2 4200+, 2 GB ram, 2 TB HDD, Ubuntu+SAMBA ♫ Lenovo T410, i5@ 2.4 GHz, 4 GB ram, 7
Rubber314Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:26 PM   #34
Omnicide now.
 
foothead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: My own personal hell
Posts: 10,014
Default Re: Rediculously Sexy Icecream!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber314Chicken View Post
I'll take the cheap McDonald's ice cream. It all tastes the same to me.... good.
LOL McDonalds Ice cream AKA frozen vanilla milk.
I work at a place that sells that type of 'ice cream'
All the chocolate is is frozen Winn Dixie brand milk, so I have no idea why it tastes so darn good. I tried it in my ice cream machine, and it was disgusting.

Anyway... I googled thee edible gold for about 10 minutes and couldn't find any decent explanation of how it is made and why it is 'edible'

Although I guess technically anything is 'edible' as long as you can get it down your throat. Take the old KFC chicken as an example...
foothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:39 PM   #35
Golden Master
 
Rubber314Chicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,574
Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken
Default Re: Rediculously Sexy Icecream!!

I'm guessing that its so thing that it does very little to the gold concentration in your system. Kinda like if you live by a gold mine and you ate dirt once....
__________________
AMD Athlon 64X2 4200+, 2 GB ram, 2 TB HDD, Ubuntu+SAMBA ♫ Lenovo T410, i5@ 2.4 GHz, 4 GB ram, 7
Rubber314Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:27 AM   #36
Fully Optimized
 
63083's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,129
Default Re: Rediculously Sexy Icecream!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber314Chicken View Post
I'm guessing that its so thing that it does very little to the gold concentration in your system. Kinda like if you live by a gold mine and you ate dirt once....
Well surprisingly, gold is a harmless heavy metal as long it is not laced with cyanide, mercury, lead, uranium, or other dangerous elements associated with gold in it's natural form or it's purification process. You could eat pounds of it and not be affected adversely aside from feeling much heavier. It does have some natural healing qualities though. When I was young, I accidentally ingested a large dose of fine gold "powder" and I now have an unbelievably strong immune system or just a strong natural immunity (or something like it) to many things. I've been bitten/ stung by several normally deadly creatures and the affects were minimal. Same goes for me with diseases. I have contracted several dangerous diseases and the gold powder in my system has helped me recover hundreds of times more quickly than one would normally expect.
__________________
XPEX Vortex 3620 Mid Tower, Rosewill 450 Watt PSU, MSI P6N SLI Platinum 650i, Intel Celeron D 356, 2GB G.SKILL DDR2 800, Western Digital 40GB, (2) EVGA 7950GT 256MB Video Cards in SLI, HP DVD Multi-Burner, Windows XP.
63083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:32 AM   #37
Omnicide now.
 
foothead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: My own personal hell
Posts: 10,014
Default Re: Rediculously Sexy Icecream!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 63083 View Post
Well surprisingly, gold is a harmless heavy metal as long it is not laced with cyanide, mercury, lead, uranium, or other dangerous elements associated with gold in it's natural form or it's purification process. You could eat pounds of it and not be affected adversely aside from feeling much heavier. It does have some natural healing qualities though. When I was young, I accidentally ingested a large dose of fine gold "powder" and I now have an unbelievably strong immune system or just a strong natural immunity (or something like it) to many things. I've been bitten/ stung by several normally deadly creatures and the affects were minimal. Same goes for me with diseases. I have contracted several dangerous diseases and the gold powder in my system has helped me recover hundreds of times more quickly than one would normally expect.
I've never heard of that. Has a doctor confirmed this?
foothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:35 AM   #38
Fully Optimized
 
63083's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,129
Default Re: Rediculously Sexy Icecream!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foothead View Post
I've never heard of that. Has a doctor confirmed this?
I believe so, but the event in fuzzy to me. Me and my sister (which I believe to ingested the power as well) are both slightly magnetic. Magnets will stick to us. Although I am not sure that this is related since gold is not magnetic.
__________________
XPEX Vortex 3620 Mid Tower, Rosewill 450 Watt PSU, MSI P6N SLI Platinum 650i, Intel Celeron D 356, 2GB G.SKILL DDR2 800, Western Digital 40GB, (2) EVGA 7950GT 256MB Video Cards in SLI, HP DVD Multi-Burner, Windows XP.
63083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:36 AM   #39
Fully Optimized
 
Holysky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,692
Default Re: Rediculously Sexy Icecream!!

lier
__________________
Let's get this party started, I'm sick of begging you You make me dead inside which I give to you
Let's get this party started, You make me feel inside I want to be the one to make myself sane
Holysky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:37 AM   #40
Omnicide now.
 
foothead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: My own personal hell
Posts: 10,014
Default Re: Rediculously Sexy Icecream!!

?
Seriously?!
Like they will just stay on you?
Or they are just attracted a little?

I doubt it
__________________

foothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0