Red Faction 2

ssc456

Fully Optimized
hi guys.

jus went car boot sale to c what i could find and i found red faction 2 for £2 fo i thought id buy it as i loved no.1 bought it home and its ok but they took away the best part.

blowing holes in the wall to hide in and the ambush your oponent ?

o well still enjoying the game

hi guys.

jus went car boot sale to c what i could find and i found red faction 2 for £2 fo i thought id buy it as i loved no.1 bought it home and its ok but they took away the best part.

blowing holes in the wall to hide in and the ambush your oponent ?

o well still enjoying the game

I enjoyed red faction 2 back in the day. I played it on PS2 with mouse and keyboard.. not a bad game at all.

Now I don't want to be a grammar nazi or anything, but allow me to try and interpret that. Let me know how well I do.

"Hi guys.
I just went to a sale to see what I could find, and I saw red faction 2 for £2, so I figured I should buy it since I loved the first one. I brought it home, played it, and eh, it's ok.. but they took out the best part.. blowing holes in the wall to hide and ambush your opponent.

Ah well, I'm still enjoying the game."

Seriously, in the amount of time it took me to decipher that, I could have written this a few times over.

I know you think that because it's the internet, grammar shouldn't matter at all, but not when it reaches the point that everyone has to sit there and decipher your post to understand what your trying to say.

Again, I don't wan't to be rude, but come on man.. put some effort into it!

My interpretation contains a couple errors I think, but it's not difficult to understand at all.

was you just bored and looking for something to do ?

that post is not difficult to read therefor i wont bother changing it.

Back
Top Bottom