recon 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
the bitching and moaning has a point, one guy said he did not like me, and then would not back it up and now does not have the guts to say why, im sure as active of a member as he is, he was seen this...

Toby said:
Just like someone else owes me or john one...
unless you are being sarcastic, can you give more details?

Seriously Recon...it doesn't matter. He has his own reasons, and has the right to keep them to himself. If he wants to share them, he will.

That's a fair call, but still... If he doesn't want to own up... Let it go, he may well reply when you least expect it.

fine, i will talk to him privately...

but my question is, why are so many people pissed with me?

ME said:
everytime i post to just state my OPINION it is immediately attacked or called spam IT SEEMS LIKE TO ME

"they have an agenda, and would like to be moderators one day, DAVID does not pick mods because they pick out spam"

and how do you know what David looks for in a mod? Plus...is it everyones goal on this blasted forum to become a mod?

haha...anyway, lock this thread mod

Because you've gained yourself that reputation as a "spammer". Personally, I just think you were a bit too anxious to become a Guru, but I can tell when you're trying to help.

alvino said:
Because you've gained yourself that reputation as a "spammer". Personally, I just think you were a bit too anxious to become a Guru, but I can tell when you're trying to help.
thank you alvino... seriously no sarcasm...

one thing lately ive noticed is that we are all trying to be the "parent" of the other members... lets just all ease up...

Flipper said:
"they have an agenda, and would like to be moderators one day, DAVID does not pick mods because they pick out spam"

and how do you know what David looks for in a mod? Plus...is it everyones goal on this blasted forum to become a mod?

haha...anyway, lock this thread mod
to answer your question in bold, please read mark thorpe's post in this thread
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=33742

to answer you question in orange... its not mine, what is the point? im just here to learn and talk with other people who share my interests.

recon - I wasn't being sarcastic, doesn't matter anyway. It wasn't even directed at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom