recommendation for 1st person shooter

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
I have a Hp Pavilion dv5000 laptop, ithas amd turion 64 processor, ati radion xpress 200m. It has 1000 mb of ram, and 100 gb harddrive. Can anyone please reccommed me a first person shooter, not call of duty 2, that is teen, or possibly mature. I have call of duty 2, and the frame rate is really bad, i put it on the smallest resolution, and it still doesn't do anything. I have san andreas, and i put it on the highest resolution, and the frame rate is perfect, so if you can recommend a good 1st person shooter, id be very happy-thanks.

This is a repeat thread too...or not... Its been moved! Never mind...

u guys know anything that has a good storyline, and is not only online, cuz i dont have a router yet, and igonna get it soon

UT2004 has one. It plays on net or single player. A nice shooting game.

Others would be like:

• Doom3
    Unreal II
    Half-Life 2
    FEAR

doom 3 scares everything out of me. i almost had a heart attack playing that game. more like a stroke

It doesn't for me, BUT, some points, it scares me, like when you don't expect the metal plates to fall.

What would give me a heart attack is FEAR and their ghosts.

joepic said:
doom 3 scares everything out of me. i almost had a heart attack playing that game. more like a stroke
I love doom3 :) ive played it 100,000 tmes and it still scares me lol

btw
Why did this thread get re opened?

Has anyone tried the second part to Half-life 2 yet? (the one that was just released) Just curious to know if thats good. But what i do know is that Half-life 2 is a great first person shooter if you're interested in a good story line to go with it.

Back
Top Bottom