Recommend me a good multimedia smartphone?

David Lindon

Golden Master
Can anyone recommend one? Ive been looking at blackberrys and HTCs but does anyone have any suggestions?

i think the new o2 xda's are good, proper web browsing besides the crap you get on most phones

I have an XDA mini S II

It's the mutts nuts.

I'd give it 9.5 out of ten, the missing half is because the touch screen writting setting always default to the little keyboard rathre than the one that I like to use each time the device is powered down, but that's more to do with windows than the device.
Also it could do with comming with a few more apps, but you can get most apps you need for free.
for instance, if you use the media player, the back light stays on, so I've had to find a new app for turning off the backlight to save batter when using it as a music player, (but his affects all windows phones!).

I like the new Blackberry's, i'd go with one of those. Microsoft is comming out with their new Smartphone OS soon aswell.

problem with the n70 is the restricted use though, its still a phone, not anything more

macbook said:
problem with the n70 is the restricted use though, its still a phone, not anything more

Hardly, its symbian, you can install more applications on it, such as GPS, Internet Browsers, loads really..

Back
Top Bottom