Recently purchased/new toy Thread.

Now don't tempt me. :D

Tempted! You are being tempted as we speak. I dare you! No, I DOG dare you. No no, I TRIPLE dog dare you! :whistling:

But seriously ofc :angel:

Anyone here think that Newegg is getting boring with their ads? " Super insane deals inside this week only!" Pretty much every week. And the deals are never that good. The black Friday week was really the only week where I got anything at an "amazing" deal...

I guess this will be my new toy. :lol:

Attachments

• k2-_5455fad2-eadf-4e28-bdcf-f5d556000852.v1.jpg
    k2-_5455fad2-eadf-4e28-bdcf-f5d556000852.v1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2
Every once in a while Newegg has something I want or need. I just keep hoping it shows up in one of the sales.

Nice celery :p

@ Seti, I mean the sales themselves are poor. Yeah newegg has a lot of useful stuff but their constant sales are not sales. They have become the normal price with the title " sale " to entice people to buy it, which I think is horrible business practice. It's 100% the same with Harbor freight here in MI, everything is always "Normally $100, but we give to to you for $70 on this special" All year round lol.

You think that's bad my second ex ran a used car lot. She could sell a car to a Quaker.

You read way too much in to things. Some things are better when you just take them at face value. Enjoy the ride. Some billboards are worth reading while some you just shake your head and move on. Don't look too deeply in to life. You may not like what you see.

Yep, it's the customer that decides what's the real value is and then again there's real sales. There'll be some stuff that need to move in order for new stock.

Back
Top Bottom