Rebel against Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha the way that i found this forum was because i had a question so in ask.com i searched for computer forums LOL this one came up first haha

yea. i googled computer forums, clicked the top one, and thought f**k it, ill give this one a try.
ive been here ever since, and plan to stay :)

I support the forums, but I will speak up and say I disagree with the issue of allowing dudemcbob to come back. I support CF and David, but I respectfully disagree with David on letting formerly banned members back. The rebellion thing is a bunch of crap IMO and is a waste of time. While I have considered leaving, there's no other place like this and I'll be staying as long as I can.

I'm happy here too.

Look at my post count! I've been posting here since the first year of college, and I can't remember how I found it now... I was asking about something or other, and then I sort of got sucked in and started helping people out.

This is the only forum I haven't left behind as something to go on every once in a while.

You've been here two more days then i have :-D

I'm one of the longest tenure members here, (since 2004), and I'm staying. I might not post a lot but I'm loyal. I've seen active members come and go. I've seen the forums change a lot.

While CF has had its ups and downs with quality of members and posts, David has kept everything in line. He chooses wisely for the most part for the Mods, and has never made an unfair decision in my mind. 1,000,000 strong for David Lindon! (Do we even have 1,000,000 members?)

i will be active at the other forum as long as it is open however i will not boycott cf at all unless David installed the patch to read Pm's

Someone forwarded the PM to him, and he enabled the swear filter. That's that. He's not ready anyone's messages.

What the hell is going on here? I gather someone has started a rival forum and is stealing CF members and dudemcbob is the one that let David know about it so that explains why his membership has been reinstated. What else have I missed?

What the hell is going on here? I gather someone has started a rival forum and is stealing CF members and dudemcbob is the one that let David know about it so that explains why his membership has been reinstated. What else have I missed?
Combine that with everything else I've heard and this whole thing makes sense now. I joined the rival forum to see what's going on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom