Really good trade or ripoff?

I'm in the opposite boat, I just got a new iPhone 3GS 8GB and so far I think it's awesome. Of course, my previous phone was a Samsung Impression...

ugh, awful POS phone (Blackberry)

i've seen a few fall apart only like a week after people got em.
I have a friend who had 3 Blackberrys (I guess it's how you call them in plural (sp?)) and I've never seen issues with them falling apart. I wouldn't like a Lego phone really...

i always discourage blackberrys and encourage Android phones, since they getting alot cheaper now.

This is just me, but i've never met anyone who was a 'blackberry fan'. Everyone i know seems to use HTCs at the moment, and the few blackberry users i know dont like them much.
I've got an Android phone, but you should check the hardware specs, since mine seems awfuly slow to boot and it's not the fastest, but when I bought it, I knew nothing about smart phones, until I started to figure out I had version 1.5 and Motorola and the great customer service, well, they just won't give an update to it.

Oh well, always best served by yourself; got it rooted and slapped a custon ROM on it. It's better, but I still feel like it could of been done with better hardware (Talking about April 2010 here).

He's got the point for the keyboard. I hate, HATE the keyboard! My fingers are big, but really, this...I could press the whole keyboard with one finger. It's ridiculous.

anyway, rohan, be careful as hell with it lol.

the battery doors are total tat, they seem to always be falling off, and a friend of mine dropped his off of one of the chairs at work (probably about a foot, foot and a half high) and it shattered into about 4 pieces, including the battery falling out. The batteries seem to be naff too, i've seen one caked in leaked acid from a single drop. i've dropped my iphone off the chairs plenty of times (it has a Gear4 'bumper' style thing on it though) and it doesnt even have a dent.

thats my 2 cents on the physical aspect. lol

I wanted a blackberry but I didn't want to pay the price for it so I bought one of the knock offs.....called a dingleberry. I don't know about this thing man.....piece of crap........

:)

Back
Top Bottom