Real Unicorn found

thats not really a unicorn since its not a horse. and i have to agree with setishock, the picture seems to be disturbed up towards the horn. that is interesting if there is any truth to it though. nice find.

I can't honestly tell it has been tampered with, but I guess anything with a blurred background like that is pretty easy to do it with and cover up.
Plus to only show one picture is a bit...

There has been pigs born with 6 legs , so it couldn't be impossible for a deer to have a horn .

Could be fake thoe, because Kage is right , if you saw a unicorn you would take heaps of photos

well if it is true and if it does get into a fight, that horn is going straight into the others head

Well, it seems like it's real, but I guess it could be fake. However, animals can be born with deformities so it's not impossible. Probably the closest to a unicorn we will see, horses don't normally grow horns, so unless there's some really weird deformity there we won't see one.

There has been pigs born with 6 legs , so it couldn't be impossible for a deer to have a horn .

Could be fake thoe, because Kage is right , if you saw a unicorn you would take heaps of photos
Yup, I saw a cow with legs growing out of its back at the sideshow, lol.

Back
Top Bottom