Real or Fake?

+1

Now I can prove to my dad that the video was fake. :p

He said it is possible how the plane was able to keep control while sideways (he's done it in an F-15, which he has thousands of hours in) however I think CG is becoming so realistic he can't tell the difference, pretty much everything but the landing looks realistic. Props to whoever created that video though.

if he really has flown an F-15, tell him to watch the rudder when he goes to land. Its deflected to the right which would put the nose down, not up. If it was deflected to the left then the thing may have been more believable.

P.S. They fly those races with parachutes I believe. If that had really happened, he probably would have climbed and then bailed. about 100x safer than trying to land it.

I thought the damn thing was a model plane at first since the plane is so small and you can't make out a lot of detail, but once it landed you can see that it's a 3d model for the plane.

Obviously fake, impossible landing ad the film quality at the beginning was horrible and the end was crystal clear. Still very good CGI. :)

Anyone who thought that was real I have a bridge I want to sell you.....

BTW, when I first read the title of this thread I thought it was about boobs....:p

Back
Top Bottom