Ready for the holidays?

have you ever realized your really annoying? your posts are almost never helpful, they just point out flaws in everybody elses, or there sarcastic.

you're 14 years old and you know it all Rudster.:rolleyes: Not saying any more on the subject i will leave it to the fact you have over 5000 posts and call yourself a post whore.

over half of the people who buy stuff on black friday the stuff they buy is for them self
That is beside the point as I am sure that retailers dont give a stuff whether someone buys a product for themselves or a present as far as they are concerned it is a sale.

Now folks.. lets not argue right before the Holidays.. hehe.

Ah, I really can't wait until Christmas.. I don't know why but I enjoy the whole spirit of the season. The music, the lights, the cold.. its all so pleasant to me.

Christmas is a holiday that you should spend with someone.. like a loved one, or a family member. Its nice to come together all at once for that special day.. ;-)

i hate the way all the christmas crap starts sooo early, it shouldnt be allowed to start before mid december.. stupid otherwise..

Back
Top Bottom