Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-10-2007, 09:04 PM   #11
BSOD
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,505
Default Re: Read!

You know also I said sorry. And you know what I shouldn't of said it because you guys just criticize me.
__________________

Dark Night is offline  
Old 11-10-2007, 09:09 PM   #12
BSOD
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 6,556
Send a message via MSN to Rudster816
Default Re: Read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemcbob0876 View Post
You know also I said sorry. And you know what I shouldn't of said it because you guys just criticize me.
ok your about half way there, you understand that we criticize you, but we do it to HELP you, to make sure that you know something the next time something similar comes up.
__________________

Rudster816 is offline  
Old 11-10-2007, 09:10 PM   #13
BSOD
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,505
Default Re: Read!

Yes I understand that, But every posts it happens. It gets annoying.
Dark Night is offline  
Old 11-10-2007, 09:10 PM   #14
Golden Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,534
Wink Re: Read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudster816 View Post
that proves my point 100%

i criticized you by saying that you lack some knowledge, but since you cant grasp the concept of the fact that im trying to HELP you, you immediately get defensive.

also i never said you make pointless threads, that proves there that YOU think that you make pointless threads. since you know you make pointless threads, then why do you do it



im probably one of the smartest guys on here, but i still get somethings wrong, its not a big deal, you just have to be sure that you clearly state you were wrong, or edit out the post with the false information.
There are a lot of equally smart people on here, Rudster.
LA061 is offline  
Old 11-10-2007, 09:12 PM   #15
Site Team
 
Lowndsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: Read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemcbob0876 View Post
This is a thread that you can say what you want to about me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemcbob0876 View Post
And you know what I shouldn't of said it because you guys just criticize me.
Why did you start this thread Dude?..You say you want advice yet you get angry when people tell you. Anyway I am not posting in this thread anymore.Hopefully it is deleted.
Lowndsey is offline  
Old 11-10-2007, 09:13 PM   #16
BSOD
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,505
Default Re: Read!

I said you can say what you want about me. I never said I cant talk.
Dark Night is offline  
Old 11-10-2007, 09:20 PM   #17
BSOD
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 6,556
Send a message via MSN to Rudster816
Default Re: Read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NeonFire372~ View Post
There are a lot of equally smart people on here, Rudster.
thats why i said "one of", although i bet a lot of people on here just dont post in the hardware\software section anymore.
Rudster816 is offline  
Old 11-10-2007, 09:21 PM   #18
BSOD
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,505
Default Re: Read!

I do when I have something to say.
Dark Night is offline  
Old 11-10-2007, 09:22 PM   #19
Fully Optimized
 
esa193's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,210
Send a message via AIM to esa193
Default Re: Read!

ya im smart =P
and clam down every one
people take things to seriously
enjoy life cuz will all be dead in 2012
__________________
antec 900, q6600, 4G, 500G, 160G, 9800gtx, 780i, 47in 1080ptv, 5.1 surround sound

MacArthur wrestling pwns!
esa193 is offline  
Old 11-10-2007, 09:23 PM   #20
Fully Optimized
 
CompMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,323
Send a message via AIM to CompMan
Default Re: Read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudster816 View Post
that proves my point 100%

i criticized you by saying that you lack some knowledge, but since you cant grasp the concept of the fact that im trying to HELP you, you immediately get defensive.

also i never said you make pointless threads, that proves there that YOU think that you make pointless threads. since you know you make pointless threads, then why do you do it



im probably one of the smartest guys on here, but i still get somethings wrong, its not a big deal, you just have to be sure that you clearly state you were wrong, or edit out the post with the false information.

Don't be so conceited.
__________________

__________________
|Intel Q6600@3.0ghz||ASUS MAXIMUS FORMULA||2GiG Corsair XM2 DDR2 800||EvGa 8800GTS||36gig Western Digital Raptor 10,000 rpm||Ultra X2 connect 550W modular psu||Thermaltake Tsunami Case|Vista 64bit|
Windows has Blue screens, Mac has grey screens, and CF has White screens!!
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT Titanium Grey, Greddy Exhaust, AEM cold air intake
--objects in rearview get smaller with each shift--
CompMan is offline  
Closed Thread

« tell me | Amd »
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0