Re-deleting PM's

Brookfield

Golden Master
I am having to clear my PM's continually, as the ones previously deleted re-appear, again & again, has anyone else had this experience??, please go to your PM's & check*, you might not be aware of this, if somebody tries to PM you, & the intray is full, they don't find out until they try to send, very frustrating!, I have contacted David, but he is obviously too busy to investigate, he was puzzled though.
*PS, check both in & OUTtrays.

Maurice

Thanks to those who have responded so far, perhaps Mark's way is best, I don't really know why I keep some for a while, I'll try deleting all each time.
Lurkswithin, I never ask for a receipt, I can't see the point, the PM is sent, if they don't reply, send another from his/her forum post, I can't see what else you can do, also now, up to now,I don't go to sent items to view them each time,, but now I will have to go there, not to read but to delete all there, technoman style.

Thanks, Maurice,

That 25 second second thing is a pain in the butt, I've had to wait up till 3 or 4 minutes before i can send another. Yeah for email... :D

Back
Top Bottom