Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
AmericanSensei said:
I don't feel it's appropriate to remain anonymous with a vote as this, so I will come out and say, I did vote against Arrizx. I won't go into great detail as to why, but I will add just a few. The demeanor in which he handles himself and derragatory remarks made by Arrizx are absolutely innapropriate at times. He speaks like that of a "thug", and to top it off, the guy wanted to put bass tubes in the backseat of his car.

On a more serious note, Your a good kid Arrizx, and hopefully you know I'm just screwin with you. You've done your job well, and hopefully will continue to do so. Glad to hear your brushing this off your shoulders, rather than dwelling in a negative regard. You don't know how many times I've been told I'm a bad LEO, because I'm hauling another person off to jail.

Huh?

Er.. That was confusing.. Heh. :D So, im just going with the second paragraph ;)

Well, I only considered it, but im actually going with a Type E sealed, (budget reasons).

Anyways, do I really talk like a thug? Haha

natej315 said:
pass tubes?

I don't know what pass tubes are either? :confused: :rolleyes:

Bass tubes nate. I'm not saying theres a problem with Bass Tubes, I'm just saying I don't see the point when enclosed boxes would be MUCH more efficient all around for cars.. I also don't see the point in putting stuff like that in plain view in the back seat....

Hope that clarified.

AmericanSensei said:
I don't know what pass tubes are either? :confused: :rolleyes:

Bass tubes nate. I'm not saying theres a problem with Bass Tubes, I'm just saying I don't see the point when enclosed boxes would be MUCH more efficient all around for cars.. I also don't see the point in putting stuff like that in plain view in the back seat....

Hope that clarified.

Yeah, ive learned alot. Thats a big no no.

Also, you would have neer guessed this, but in the trunk of my car, for the trunk wall, and right behind the back seats, there lies my gas tank. So, (as ive been told) I have the worst possible car for a sub in the trunk. Sure I could stick it in the backseat, but im not going too.

AmericanSensei said:
No..I was pulling stuff out of my arse on this one..

Was just giving you a hard time guy.

Haha, right, I was just kinda like Wha...?

Anyways, good to see you around. Been a while. Too bad you stepped in right now.

natej315 said:
If you want :p

Biggest and loudest sub in the world. Like 22 inches diameter, and weights like 262 lbs. Oh yeah.. And it takes 8.5 thousand watts to power. As the one im gettin takes about 350, and 600 max. :D

lol.

I love how this thread started out hatting Arrizx, and now he's having a conversation about subs. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom