Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan Pardy said:
Oh... This reminds me:

To Brookfield: You know what scared me yesterday? This man came on the Price is Right... his name was Maurice, he was from the UK and he was an older man...

Hmm. :p
lol!!!!

Correction: He was from the Isle of Wight..

I'm serious... he was going to win a car or something but he had like 4 numbers wrong in the price...

Jordan Pardy said:
Lol :D ^^ If I didn't need to "spread some reputation around" I would give you one for that... the yuk yuk -o-o-o-h yes part :D
How'd you do that?, never mind, here's some more, feel free!!, or d/load GetSmile.

bigdance2.gif
lamer.gif
2talk.gif

Jordan Pardy said:
Oh... This reminds me:

To Brookfield: You know what scared me yesterday? This man came on the Price is Right... his name was Maurice, he was from the UK and he was an older man...

Hmm. :p
Yep, that was me, did I look handsome?, aged in his seventies, but didn't look it? yes, definitely, that was me, lol, a woman from the Isle of Wight won a very large amount on Deal, No Deal a little while back, £100,000 I believe, whoops, it's on in one minute, 'bye, I'm addicted to it!

Brookfield said:
Yep, that was me, did I look handsome?, aged in his seventies, but didn't look it? yes, definitely, that was me, lol, a woman from the Isle of Wight won a very large amount on Deal, No Deal a little while back, £100,000 I believe, whoops, it's on in one minute, 'bye, I'm addicted to it!
Yeah, sure it was. :p Lol.

Brookfield said:
How come you haven't??

Because.... I dont know just havent gotten around to it, lol

Edit-

Markie, just a bit of harmless fun
sad0003.gif
happy0012.gif
So, its opened!! :p

We need something just to have fun about. Just like a random topic thread.. Anything goes you know. Like THE thread
evilgrin0007.gif

mark thorpe said:
this thread has gone on long enough..
I agree, & I wasn't helping by going off topic several times, sorry Mark, mate, it's closed as from now, thanks for being patient, I didn't realise how many posts there are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom