Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

comawhite

BSOD
First of all for Arriz, he needs to calm down. Sure, I bumped the oldest thread I could find, but normally people think it's funny. They don't throw a fit and act like a child. I have read previous post about your forums getting spammed to hell. Ever wonder why this is? Maybe if you didn't treat people unfairly and tone it down a bit, your forums would be better. Saying stuff like you said just pisses people off and therefore they retaliate on the forums. It seems like this Kingkill dude I read about did that.
Anyway, this just really irritates me. My opinion.. arriz should be removed from mod status. Other members may think that also. How about a vote?

ArrizX said:
Like I said in the other thread, do that 'bump the oldest thread' crap again, and you wont be able to sell your stuff.

As for the members, this is a sketchy character, be weary.

EDIT: Locking this thread or deleting it show your true colors. Also, banning me.

Don't even try. Not going to work or happen. Get back to your for sale thread and answer me about the PSU btw :p

Dude you need to calm down, Arrizx was picked as a mod for a reason, and one little problem, isnt going to get him demoted...Just do what you do, and let him do what he does...

Mods are picked for a reason. They are major contributing factors to the computer forum. I don't see a rule that says that mods can't have fun. Their job is to maintain the forum and keep it clean and professional. Just because he harped on you for bumping the oldest thread doesn't mean anything. So don't try to get him demoted. He earned that status.

comawhite

if you dont like him, than just report a bad post. Dont make a thread, its not like its pointless. Its just private.

[QUOTE Mods are picked for a reason. They are major contributing factors to the computer forum. I don't see a rule that says that mods can't have fun. Their job is to maintain the forum and keep it clean and professional. Just because he harped on you for bumping the oldest thread doesn't mean anything. So don't try to get him demoted. He earned that status.[/QUOTE]

Thankyou for the comendments, all mods are doing their part as they were elected to do, we don't get paid for being a mod..but we do give our time and effort into to it.

@comawhite: dude, don't take it personally when a mod locks a thread, if a thread is locked it's for a reason...and most of the mods do joke around just like everyone else..:p

MarxSoccer said:
Don't even try. Not going to work or happen. Get back to your for sale thread and answer me about the PSU btw :p
What a prat he is, well, you know by now that I banned him for four days, & if he kicks off on his return, let me know Marx, & I'll PB him

comawhite said:
First of all for Arriz, he needs to calm down. Sure, I bumped the oldest thread I could find, but normally people think it's funny. They don't throw a fit and act like a child. I have read previous post about your forums getting spammed to hell. Ever wonder why this is? Maybe if you didn't treat people unfairly and tone it down a bit, your forums would be better. Saying stuff like you said just pisses people off and therefore they retaliate on the forums. It seems like this Kingkill dude I read about did that.
Anyway, this just really irritates me. My opinion.. arriz should be removed from mod status. Other members may think that also. How about a vote?

EDIT: Locking this thread or deleting it show your true colors. Also, banning me.
And no, we didn't think it was funny, bringing up an old thread is not taken very well here. I can see that you have a weird sense of humor, maybe you should tone it down a little.

I find it hilarious that you've been here for a short time and are trying to get a moderator demoted....no offense but, noone cares what you think.

And Arrizx is well liked around here, I doubt if there are many people that will agree with you.

Go back to where you came from.

Brookfield said:
What a prat he is, well, you know by now that I banned him for four days, & if he kicks off on his return, let me know Marx, & I'll PB him
Thanks Brookfield.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom