Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2006, 05:36 PM   #1
BSOD

Angry Rant

First of all for Arriz, he needs to calm down. Sure, I bumped the oldest thread I could find, but normally people think it's funny. They don't throw a fit and act like a child. I have read previous post about your forums getting spammed to hell. Ever wonder why this is? Maybe if you didn't treat people unfairly and tone it down a bit, your forums would be better. Saying stuff like you said just pisses people off and therefore they retaliate on the forums. It seems like this Kingkill dude I read about did that.
Anyway, this just really irritates me. My opinion.. arriz should be removed from mod status. Other members may think that also. How about a vote?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX
Like I said in the other thread, do that 'bump the oldest thread' crap again, and you wont be able to sell your stuff.

As for the members, this is a sketchy character, be weary.
EDIT: Locking this thread or deleting it show your true colors. Also, banning me.

Old 07-04-2006, 05:37 PM   #2
BSOD

Send a message via ICQ to MarxSoccer Send a message via AIM to MarxSoccer Send a message via MSN to MarxSoccer Send a message via Yahoo to MarxSoccer
Default Re: Rant

Don't even try. Not going to work or happen. Get back to your for sale thread and answer me about the PSU btw

Old 07-04-2006, 05:42 PM   #3
Golden Master

Dude you need to calm down, Arrizx was picked as a mod for a reason, and one little problem, isnt going to get him demoted...Just do what you do, and let him do what he does...
Old 07-04-2006, 05:51 PM   #4
Fully Optimized

Mods are picked for a reason. They are major contributing factors to the computer forum. I don't see a rule that says that mods can't have fun. Their job is to maintain the forum and keep it clean and professional. Just because he harped on you for bumping the oldest thread doesn't mean anything. So don't try to get him demoted. He earned that status.

http://www.yourpcforums.org
Old 07-04-2006, 06:03 PM   #5
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to X1337 Send a message via MSN to X1337

comawhite

if you dont like him, than just report a bad post. Dont make a thread, its not like its pointless. Its just private.
Old 07-04-2006, 06:04 PM   #6
The Candyman

[QUOTE Mods are picked for a reason. They are major contributing factors to the computer forum. I don't see a rule that says that mods can't have fun. Their job is to maintain the forum and keep it clean and professional. Just because he harped on you for bumping the oldest thread doesn't mean anything. So don't try to get him demoted. He earned that status.[/QUOTE]

Thankyou for the comendments, all mods are doing their part as they were elected to do, we don't get paid for being a mod..but we do give our time and effort into to it.

@comawhite: dude, don't take it personally when a mod locks a thread, if a thread is locked it's for a reason...and most of the mods do joke around just like everyone else..
Old 07-04-2006, 06:36 PM   #7
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarxSoccer
Don't even try. Not going to work or happen. Get back to your for sale thread and answer me about the PSU btw
What a prat he is, well, you know by now that I banned him for four days, & if he kicks off on his return, let me know Marx, & I'll PB him
Old 07-04-2006, 06:37 PM   #8
Golden Master

Send a message via Yahoo to Tommy Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by comawhite
First of all for Arriz, he needs to calm down. Sure, I bumped the oldest thread I could find, but normally people think it's funny. They don't throw a fit and act like a child. I have read previous post about your forums getting spammed to hell. Ever wonder why this is? Maybe if you didn't treat people unfairly and tone it down a bit, your forums would be better. Saying stuff like you said just pisses people off and therefore they retaliate on the forums. It seems like this Kingkill dude I read about did that.
Anyway, this just really irritates me. My opinion.. arriz should be removed from mod status. Other members may think that also. How about a vote?

EDIT: Locking this thread or deleting it show your true colors. Also, banning me.
And no, we didn't think it was funny, bringing up an old thread is not taken very well here. I can see that you have a weird sense of humor, maybe you should tone it down a little.

I find it hilarious that you've been here for a short time and are trying to get a moderator demoted....no offense but, noone cares what you think.

And Arrizx is well liked around here, I doubt if there are many people that will agree with you.

Go back to where you came from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
What a prat he is, well, you know by now that I banned him for four days, & if he kicks off on his return, let me know Marx, & I'll PB him
Thanks Brookfield.....

I still have the same old HP DV9700T laptop I've had for years...still kickin'
Old 07-04-2006, 06:37 PM   #9
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS

Arizx is a great mod.

I think you should STFU and go outside.
Old 07-04-2006, 06:42 PM   #10
BSOD

Rant somewhere else. No one cares. "OH NO! SOMEONE DELETED MY POST!" Boohoo...cry me a river. GTFO.

Closed Thread