Ranks??

Well, i dont know a lot about computers.But I do know enough to offer some good help. And starting tomarrow I am only going to post 3-5 posts. My cousin Compman told me about Furby, and i dont want to be like him so... If you can give me tips, or thing im doing wrong once in a while.

It's like furby all over again.:)

Yes, sorry but posting useless junk like "ok" in multiple threads just to bump your post count doesn't sit well here and most of those members tend to have a short visit and also tend to be variants of past members who have been banned before.
Dudemcbob0876,
No offense but the posting two letter replies to threads like "ok" or "ok lol" aren't the way to get to get to be a mod. As it's been said, having a positive reputation also helps, and posting 100+ times a day where a majority of posts don't contribute definitely won't help you become a moderator.

Yea, I have been told and I am trying to put things that help people. I only did useless post until my cousin told me to come it down, that i should not be doing that. He told me about most stuff in getting banned. I first thought that this is like where you post things too talk to peopl(In computers). But know I will post better post to help people who need help. And, to learn from others. Sorry for my mistake.

Yes, sorry but posting useless junk like "ok" in multiple threads just to bump your post count doesn't sit well here and most of those members tend to have a short visit and also tend to be variants of past members who have been banned before.
Dudemcbob0876,
No offense but the posting two letter replies to threads like "ok" or "ok lol" aren't the way to get to get to be a mod. As it's been said, having a positive reputation also helps, and posting 100+ times a day where a majority of posts don't contribute definitely won't help you become a moderator.
The bit him about becoming a mod is just a teensy bit premature don't you think? lol, anyway he's apologised now.

He is talking to the public in general, saying that if a person asks to be a mod the chances are slim that he will become one.

In other words, don't bother Mods and David with requests. Once they need more mods, and you qualify, they will approach you, not the other way around.

The chances are very slim. They'll probably want someone who has been here a long time. Besides, what's the rush to want to become a moderator so quick???

The chances are very slim. They'll probably want someone who has been here a long time. Besides, what's the rush to want to become a moderator so quick???

Eh, I haven't even been here a year. It's just a matter of proving yourself to the other mods. They need to know they can trust you.

Yeah, what is the rush? Being a mod isn't all fun and games. It takes work and a good sense of when things have gone too far.

Back
Top Bottom