Ranks??

be on the look out for spam : reporting it

being helpful by answering members questions : just being very helpful

to be able to not take sides of issues : let the rules decide

to be able to make the right desicions, without the help from the other Moderators.

and to be trust worthy, that when you are Mod...what is discussed in there stays in there. trust must be earned, it's not something you can just get.

Being nice, and not constantly post one word post. Okay, you can post fro time to time a HAHAHA LOL thing, but not every single post.

also not posting in old threads, or post whoring the board. As raffaz said, not being like furby.

be on the look out for spam : reporting it

being helpful by answering members questions : just being very helpful

to be able to not take sides of issues : let the rules decide

to be able to make the right desicions, without the help from the other Moderators.

and to be trust worthy, that when you are Mod...what is discussed in there stays in there. trust must be earned, it's not something you can just get.
That just about sums it up really, re-read the rules there's a sticky.

ok ill try to do those things so when the day comes i have a chance.

o and thankz brookfield for taking care of the nudity thread, me and alot of pl r prob happy about it.

Also, using proper grammar and punctuation helps... As well as giving proper useful advice.

Then there is that stupid 'You must know something about computers' bit.

Also, using proper grammar and punctuation helps... As well as giving proper useful advice.

Then there is that stupid 'You must know something about computers' bit.

i dont get the last part because im sure a couple of our members dont know anything about computers and thats why the came here i guess.

but yes proper grammer and punctuation is good. you dont have to capatilize and use commas where your supposed to. but periods and commas where things just wouldnt make since without it. also dont use to many shortcuts. dont go all text message like on us :D.

Yeah what I mean is this:

yo take dat RAM thing out of tha motherboard and like cut it in half and it will fit den.. if you see like some sparks then pur water on it, dat shud fix it also make sure that you visit my webbie: ww w.spammmiishhhh.c om

So if you have no good advice to offer, then don't.

Back
Top Bottom